Chapter 1: The Return

I was on my way back from America, where I studied abroad and learned many things about psychology... It was my favorite thing to learn...

OH wait SHOOT!

(Y/n): Hi! My name is (Y/n) (L/n)! and I am 18 years old. As I said before I was on my way back to Japan from America. I am a psychology major! Anyways I going back into story mode before Author-chan gets mad.

Author-chan: (Y/n)! Focus on the story!

(Y/n): See I told you... Anyways back to the story...

I looked out of the window and saw my home... Japan... I missed it very much, especially my grandma and grandpa. Once we landed I quickly got off and grabbed my luggage before I met my grandma outside.

"Nana!" I smiled and rushed to her and gave her a big hug and she smiled and hugged me back.

"Well come home, dear..." She kissed my head and then got into the car as I put away my luggage and jump in with her.

~TIME SKIP AFTER ALL THE UNPACKING AND CATCHING UP~

I finished unpacking and I started to get very dizzy and started to stumble. I knocking a few things on the floor before blacking out. I heard my grandma rush up the stairs and help me to bed and put a wet cloth on my head.

~ A FEW HOURS LATER~

I groaned as I woke up and held my head. "Ah."

'(Y/n) let me out~' I heard a voice in my head say.

"What?"

' I SAID LET ME OUT! ' I then backed out again then woke up but... I wasn't in control of my body...

"Ah, that's better!" I said and stretched before I braided my hair and put on these clothes.

(Just remember you have a black choker on as well)

After getting ready I looked at the time. It was 10:30 PM...

'hmm..' I then grabbed my phone and jumped out the window landing perfectly. I whistled as listened to music and walked around the dark and empty street not paying attention to the gang territories. I hummed as I came across the Benshigure RIB group and the Ruff Rabbits about to have a brawl.

"Buzy off lady!" I heard one of the members yell at me.

I looked him with an emotionless expression. "Make me cuntbag."

I saw him growl at me while some of his group members walk up to me with a smirk.

"Listen to-"

"No you listen to me and you listen real good... You will leave me alone and I will not be touched by a low life like you." My eyes started to glow red as my voice started to echo.

The punk who yelled at me walked away and away from the group as I walked straight through the two crowds before a blonde German guy stopped me.

"Do you play?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"Yeah, why?" I asked with a bit of irritation in my voice.

"I challenge you." He said as a guy in a red kimono budded in.

"And so do I," I smirked.

"Prepare to lose..."

I logged into rhyme as I heard the voice of the lady...

'Welcome back, Killer Queen.'

I sighed with a wicked smile. "It's good to be back." I saw some of the faced of the gang flood with fear and worry for their gang leaders.

~TIMESKIP TO AFTER THE BATTLE~

I returned to normal without losing any durability while the other two lost all their durability. The one with the kimono came up to me and introduced himself.

"Hello M'lady, my name is Koujaku, it is a pleasure to meet you... Miss?"

"(Y/n) (L/n)" I said as he grabbed my hand and tried to kiss it. I immediately moved my hand away.

"No thanks Koujackoff, I don't deal with knights of shining armor." Once he heard the nickname I gave him he immediately got irritated while the German guy smirked.

"I like you. The name's Noiz." He said.

"You already know my name so if ya need me you know where to find me..." I said as I pushed my way past the two men and gangs.

Koujaku and Noiz looked back me with one of an irritated look and one of an appreciation look.

I then walked off heading back to Nana's house.