Chapter 15

Ellie POV

It hasn't been long since starting here at BigHit. It felt strange for me when Taehyung asked me out on a date and confessed his feelings that night. I don't know if my feelings are strong to date Taehyung or see him in that way. I can still remember the feeling I got when Jimin kissed me. It was different.

"A DATE?" both dad and Jackson choked on some of their food. I handed dad a glass of water and patted him on the back. 

"Mr Wang I think it's a great idea Taehyung has offered to take her out! You don't get that very often, especially from a lovely boy like him" Hope was trying to sweeten the conversation. 

"No I do not know him well enough!" Dad continued eating. Jackson nodding with everything he as saying. I glared at him. 

"Please dad! It's just this once and then I will never go out with another guy!" I put my head on his shoulder and smiled. 

"Fine but bring him to me first!" 

"WHAT? WHY? Why do you have to make this so difficult? How come you like Jimin better, I don't understand you!" I rolled my eyes and continued on my food. 

"Jimin is a very good boy and his very helpful" it was mine and hope's turn to choke this time. 

"Yah chew your food properly!" he slapped my back.

"Jimin is satan's son! You have not seen-" Hope mumbled. I kicked her underneath the table. 

"Ow" she groaned. I looked up at her and death stared her. 

"Anyways, bring this Taehyung fellow so I can have a chat with him" 

That night all I could think of was Jimin's kiss. The way he made me feel. I haven't felt like this since probably like middle school but even then that's pretty cringy. I just wasn't sure if Jimin really had the same idea about me. I feel like he's the type to make a girl feel so wonderful and then disappoint them in the end. 

***

Jimin POV

I wasn't sure what made me get the confidence to kiss her. Was it too soon? I felt like it went nowhere after that. I overheard Taehyung asking her out outside and it actually hurt. I don't understand how I like her, I want her to like me but at the same time she frustrates me so much. Her lips were so luscious and soft. They were perfectly fit with mine. 

"Yah Jiminnie you look very thoughtful today!" Hobi hyung wrapped his arm around me as we were going towards the stadium to practice. 

"I'm fine" I mumbled. A small smile grew and my face begun to warm up. 

"It seems like all you can do these days is think about her" he rubbed my head. How does my hyung's always find out about everything without even one thing mentioned. 

"Who? No" 

"If you are going to deny it, then you should find a better way of hiding it. Holding it in won't make things any better, getting something off your chest will make things a lot more easier" he let go of me and continued skipping in front to the other member. 

I wanted to tell her every single day how much I admired her and how much she had grown on me but now she sees me as a complete stuck up jerk. Taehyung is her perfect match. He treats her right, he makes her feel great and never let's her down. Me... all I've done is cause her pain.

"Okay Jimin you are on stage with the intro song," 

Serendipity 

i modeun geon uyeoni anya
geunyang geunyang naye neukkimeuro
on sesangi eojewan dalla
geunyang geunyang neoye gippeumeuro