Book Information

***Be the first to read the first draft of Breaking Eden!***

Book Blurb 

Declan Payne isn't your average multimillionaire CEO. He's the owner of Pleasure in Payne, one of the worlds most profitable sex toy manufacturers. But underneath his poised, well mannered facade lies a sinister beast waiting to be released. And the moment he spots Eden the need to own her, in every way imaginable, consumes him. He'll stop at nothing to claim what's rightfully his and will enjoy every second it takes to break her.

Eden Burrows is a featured dancer at Harvey's and couldn't be happier. But her days in the spotlight are numbered when she crosses paths with the man in room 6. What starts off as a routine job ends with her imprisonment. Held against her will, Eden must over come her fear and fight back because dying is not an option.

Alternate Titles I've been playing with for Breaking Eden and it's squeals:

The Pleasure in Payne 

Claiming Eden

Finding Eden

Chasing Eden

First Draft

As stated above, this is ONLY a first draft of Breaking Eden. I'm doing my best to edit along the way but I'm sure I'll miss something. I plan on doing a full blown edit once this book is finished. This will include updated chapters involving new content, new chapters, as well as other exciting things. 

That being said feel free to point out any and all mistakes you might catch along with what you like and what you don't. Reader feedback is the most important apart of Wattpad. 

Updating schedule 

My goal is to update once a week. I also plan on having special updates to celebrate new achievements. 

***Read the Author's note at the end of the story to find out more about this book and what's to come.***