Chapter Thirty

I blushed bright red but could hardly focus on Jay's words as his finger was moving inside me again. I felt warm down there... Hot, but not uncomfortably so. It didn't long before all the pain was gone and I was simply a moaning, mewling mess. 

"Jay, please... More," I begged, trying not to give a second thought to the embarrassment I knew I felt. 

He didn't hesitate to slowly slide a second finger inside me. I whimpered as my muscles had to stretch to accomodate it. Jay was patient though, waiting quietly, simply kissing my neck and collarbone, trying to distract me. It took a few moments for the pain to subside but it only came back, sharp as a knife, when he moved. 

I gasped and clung onto his back, his fingers digging in slightly. 

"It's okay, kitten..." he whispered gently as his hand stilled again. 

He kissed my lips softly, trying to comfort and reassure me. I nodded when he pulled away to tell him to continue, not trusting my own voice. The look in his eyes told me he wasn't convinced that I was ready yet but he didn't argue, moving fingers inside me slowly, all the way in and out. 

I whined out a pained moan, but cried out when he stroked at my... prostate again. I scratched his back slightly with my nails, my mind overloaded with the pleasure of it. 

"If you think this is pleasurable, wait till I've got a vibrator pressed against that wonderful spot of yours," he whispered in my ear, making me moan slightly and only grip onto him tighter. 

He sped up his movements and I blushed at the loud moan that escaped my lips, breathing heavily, on the verge of panting. 

He continued for a few minutes and didn't wait for me to nod before he carefully slid a third finger in. I gasped in surprise and my muscles tightened automatically. I whimpered loudly at the pain and unclenched my downstairs muscles quickly.

"Jay, that... It h-hurts," I whispered, clutching onto him. 

"I know, babe," he whispered back, kissing all over my face. "It'll be okay. Just give it a minute or two. I want to stretch you out like this first before I take your virginity--" My eyes flew open to look up at him hopefully. He grinned and finished his sentence. "--later."

Suddenly he dragged his nail over my prostate, making me cry out loudly. That was... Little spots clouded my vision as I dragged in deeper breaths. When he moved his fingers slightly, I somehow whimpered and moaned at the same time. 

He continued to move slowly until I was completely relaxed around him and moaning loudly. I lifted my hips up to meet his fingers, trying to get more pleasure from them. I moaned his name and cried out loudly again as he stroked over my prostate. 

"Jay! I-I'm going... to come..." I managed to pant out. 

He seemed to nod slightly and practically attacked my collarbone with his lips, sucking at it and nipping, making me moan again. I wanted to grab onto his hair but my cuffed hands wouldn't let me. 

He scratched carefully at that little spot again and I basically screamed in pleasure. I came suddenly onto my stomach, getting some on him too. I sagged into the bed underneath me, panting and trying to catch my breath. 

Jay decided not to let me breathe and quickly slid out of my arms and kissed down my body, ignoring the come he got on his lips and chin. Suddenly the backs of my knees were resting on his shoulders, my legs hanging over him. He lifted my hips up slightly and suddenly kissed me. Down there. Right on my entrance!

I gasped in suprise, trying to pull my hips away from him. 

"Relax, Kaidan. This is simply nice," he chuckled before kissing me there again. 

This time I moaned a little, not trying to stop him. I gasped again when I felt his tongue dart over the pink flesh. He did it again, this time dragged the very tip of his tongue over me, making me moan loudly. 

"Jay..." I whined, wanting more of him.

He didn't reply, instead sliding his tongue slightly inside me, making me gasp and moan at the same time. It felt... so alien, but so good at the same time. 

He continued like that, darting his tongue in and out before he went back to just licking and kissing me there. I moaned loudly often and cried out occasionally. 

"I-I..." were the only shaky words I managed to get out to tell him about my coming orgasm. 

I cried out loudly as he suddenly began practically fucking me with his tongue, pushing it inside in rhythmic thrusts until I was almost screaming again before I released all over myself again, getting it higher up this time because of the way he had me. 

I was panting heavily now, almost relieved when he set my legs down on the bed. I wasn't going to be pleasured anymore... yet... I don't think I could take another orgasm, I was exhausted as it was. 

I gasped and my eyes flew open at the feeling of Jay licking my torso clean. I blushed a furious red and covered my face with my hands as best I could. When my breathing had eventually calmed down a little, I peeked up at him. 

He was lounging on his side, watching me with a wide grin. 

"Your turn..." I managed to say. I really did love bubblegum...

(A/N What do you think? Kaidan's first time being fingered and rimmed, hehe :3 I'm having so much fun with this. This chapter's dedicated to Madirene for being a ninja too! ;D ~MacBeka)

(PS are these little notes annoying? ~Beka)