Chapter 4 (Vol 4)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1. No "thanks".(• ε •)

2. No rushing me. ( ;'Д`)

3. No spoilers...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to delivery out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Enjoy reading...

POV by Qin Lang

*****

"How dare they come here to create trouble, they don't even ask we buddy is came from where! This time never let them to be carried to outside are consider their luck, if there still have next time, even they knee down and beg also no use!" After a few ten minutes, I sat inside the office of Chen Chao and keep nodding OK and keep listen to his curse.

"You fxcking can you be gentle a bit!" I gave him a slap onto his hand that being harshly putting ailment onto my wound that is on my hand "Next time don't let me get to see those of hooligans, or not see them once then beat them once!"

"Of course!" Look at me who my anger haven't gone yet, so he just followed with my tone, after a while only he being carefully open his mouth and asked "I said, Qin Lang ah, I feel very weird, how can you suddenly start the first blow ah? Didn't you say that you want to go the gentleman roadway?"

"Gentleman your head! Didn't you hear that bastard mouth being so dirty said what?" I gave him a glared.

"You said that ah!" He seems to think of something, chuckles and laughed it out "Never mention out also never think of it! But according to that situation, the way he pestering you and being so ambiguous lovely with you, and you also being so gentle and treated him warm and well, is indeed like a pair of lover!"

"Do you looking for a fight too?" I gave him a palm and shoo him away, and accidentally pulled my wounds that got hurt by the glass from the broken bottle, and immediately grimace in pain "Oh ya, Where is Cheng Yi Cheng? Where did he go?"

"You said that young man?" I ask my waiter to take care of him, rest assured!" Chen Chao purposely winked his eyes on me.

"You this bastard is it got eyes sickness ah?" I stood up and said "Today really have no idea got into what bad luck, first is encountered that sicko bastard, and then now you start to be abnormal too!"

"Hehe!" Chen Chao connives himself and smiled "Let go, let see that young man woke up already or not!"

*****

"Huh? Went back? His action indeed very fast, our Qin Lang fight because of him until he got injured and he didn't even say a thanks and went disappeared?" After experiences a chaotic moment inside the bar and what left is the waiters who are cleaning up the mess, looked around, and ensure that Cheng Yi Cheng is not in the place, Chen Chao mouth side another way, a look of ridicule looked at me.

I also lazy to bother about him, the wound on my arm that got scratched by the glass is badly in pain, there is also a burning sensation on my shoulder and face, really don't know that my image got broken already or not. Got tortured by like this until the mood to drinks also don't have, and all I want is just quickly go back home to take a rest. Took a bit of effort taking the coat and put on my shoulder, and ready to bid a bye.

"Qin Lang, is this belong to you?" Just started to take one step, and then got stop by Chen Chao. A very thin ring hanging through a black silk thread swaying around on his hand "The waiter found it when he was doing the cleaning!"

"You know I never wear this kind of low quality goods." I looked at the kind of surface that is not even a platinum material then dispel out the idea to impersonate it.

"Is made of silver, the quality is very refined too, I had thought that which innocent girls gave you as an affection present. If it not yours then don't tell me is belong to that young man!" Chen Chao's interested doesn't seem to be small, he even went under the light area and carefully looked at it.

"Let me see see, or not tomorrow I bring to school and ask him, is it belong to him?" I took it and take a closer look. Indeed this unexpectedly done greatly refined too, look at the light also know that is cost a lot of money for the labor cost. Totally unexpected, that the young man also quite delicate, can spend such a long time to find such a stunning ring.

"You don't keep looking and then privately swallowed it!"  Chen Chao loudly shouted behind my back "And also, go back home and use the hot towel to take care the wound, is good to eliminate the poison out, don't try to act strong!"

"Yes, you also go rest early, when you become so aunty ah!" I waved my hand, yet he still being such a chatterbox? All his word had been throw behind my back.

*****

The pain from my wound tortured me whole night until I can't get a good sleep, around 6:00 am in the morning then being dizzily woke up, and then I checked my wound around my arm, can see that my would is getting more swollen. Damn, Chen Chao applies what inferior medicine on me ah, don't tell me is those expired bottles that place at those small stall during the sales times. Reached my hand toward the cabinet to randomly find a bottle of disinfected and apply onto my wound again, and then covered myself with the blanket to continue sleep, and simply just skip the class in the morning ——since I am already in year 4 and basically very free, plus I am alone myself rented a room at outside, happy and peaceful, and no need to endure the noise from the good student from the dormitory that wake up early morning to practice their English. Wait until I once woke up again, looked at watch and is already around 10:00am, and there this message came from Su Xiao Lu that is on my phone screen: "Qin Lang, this afternoon want to lunch together?"

Woman, you must know how to be patience and modest! Dating this kind of things is responsible for man to take the initiative move first, or not the mood will be greatly reduced by half! I shook my head while enduring my pain to wore my clothes. However to compare with those wolf and tiger, to those women who can't wait to glue themselves to me after seeing me for few times, Su Xiao Lu can be seems to be much more better, although these days doesn't have any appetite, while having lunch and chit-chat with her also won't be so boring, and also can asked help from her to pass back the ring to Cheng Yi Cheng back.

Once think about this, I then pulled out the ring from the pant pocket, and then called Su Xiao Lu "Is it Xiao Lu? The last class of yours and I will be waiting you at the basketball court!"

The End For Now ^^!!
~
Honestly saying that story of Qin Lang and Yi Cheng
Wait
Apparently novel work that I done
Those early 5-10 chapters rarely can attract me lol!😂😂😂

With my busy tired schedule, hopefully can do more a bit of update.😂😂😂

Till Then!