Present

Rule number one of asking Seokjin to come over and make breakfast: Literally everyone will tag along.

So now they weren't just three people, they were seven. It was the first time so many people had visited Jimin's home, so he felt a bit awkward.

"Chimmie-chum, pass the pancakes (I don't know korean food etc so I'll just make them eat what I eat)!", Taehyung said with a big smile, sitting on his usual spot around the Parks' dining table, which was next to Jimin. Jimin of course reached over for the pancakes, and brough them over and put them next to Taehyung's plate.

"Thanks!"

"No problem, Taehyungie.", Jimin replied with a small smile, and then looked to the side at Yoongi who looked like he would fall asleep in his cereals. Carefully he reached over and patted his shoulder to wake him up. What really woke him up however was the doorbell ringing three times fast.

"We're attacked!", Yoongi yelled while jolting back, and almost falling to the floor.

"Hey, stop it!", Seokjin told Yoongi, which made Jungkook laugh for some reason.

"Who's ringing the doorbell?", Namjoon asked, which Jimin shrugged in reply to while getting up from his chair and walking over to the door. As he opened it he started having deja vu flashbacks.

"Goodmorning, sunshine.", Jae said with a smile, bringing Jimin into a hug before he could stop him.

It felt like someone was glaring at them, and Jimin was completely unaware of how pissed off Yoongi looked while watching Jae hugging him. If looks could kill Jae would be dead.

Soon enough the hug was broken, and Jae decided to hand him a package.

"For you, Jimin.", he said, and Jimin took it while blinking in surprise. Why was he given a present?

"Uh, thank you, Jae.", he replied and gave him a polite smile.

"I have to go, but call me while you're opening it.", Jae said, waved, and then walked off. He probably knew that Jimin would definitely listen to him and call him while opening the gift out of kindness. He wouldn't let his stupid friend, also known as Taehyung, open it for him. Which he would most definitely try since he loved gifts.

Still, it was a bit strange. Why was he recieving a present out of nowhere?

Jimin walked back to the table, and sat down with the gift put down on the floor behind him. Taehyung reached for it, but was immediately stopped by Jimin.

"Is it your birthday, Jimin?", Hoseok asked, which he shook his head in reply to.

"No, I'm not sure why he gave me a present all of a sudden."

"Might be a way of confessing.", Seokjin said, and suddenly milk was splattered like a fountain all over Seokjin who screamed in a high pitched voice.

"YOONGI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", he yelled, and grabbed some tissues to dry himself off.

"Sorry. Tired.", Yoongi replied, and Jungkook started laughing at how Seokjin looked.

"I'll lick it off for you.", Namjoon suddenly said and wiggled his eyebrows, while all the children showed disgust.

Hi guys, sorry for the long break ^_^
What do you think Jae gave him? x)