Partners In Crime

Few moments before you managed to wake up while doing so you woke up Jimin in the progress, that was still sleeping inside your manly, small hands. Realizing you hardly had any food before going to sleep you both agreed to make some breakfast to fill your empty stomachs that were basically screaming for food right now. Going over to the kitchen you managed to agree the best thing to make would be some delicious pancakes. Upon joining forces you swiftly managed to do everything and in a matter of time the pancakes were already done and you both were sitting at the table enjoying their delicious taste on your tongues. Soon you were having a full conversation, ignoring the fact the other was not as good in the language you both tried to communicate with. The language barrier didn't seem like a problem as somehow you could understand each other even speaking like few words in between. You were there mostly guessing what the other tried to tell. Soon Jimin shared a story about being on the boat and getting attention from guys, you heard it before but apparently, he needed more time to complain. He also stated he would help you get all the dances right and how you two should go to the studio to train. But the complaints keep coming you guessed he just needed someone to listen to him so he could get it all from his system. So soon there came two topics you could relate to. Bras and Periods, of course, there was nothing you could have done about the latter, but upon starting a topic about the evil of bras you managed to suggest something crazy.

"Let's burn one, right now." first you got a blank look from Jimin, but feeling your irritation about the item he soon nodded. It just felt like you woke up a part of him he wasn't aware of. But first, you agreed on taking out the screws from the smoke detector so he wouldn't blast off from a small fire that you two wanted to cause. So here you were kneeling on the kitchen floor, having the bra in your hands, then you gave Jimin the satisfaction of setting it on fire with a lighter, how you understood it some drunk guy left it in Jimin's purse when he was on the boat so he wasn't aware of it until later. So he decided to keep it, little did he knew that he would use it so soon. Looking around you realized no one was awake just yet, so you set your evil plan in motion. Putting on the bra on fire you soon both smirked.

"Let the evil burn!!!" the fire flames were reflecting in your eyes making you look even eviler than before, the nasty smirks on your face adding on to the atmosphere. None the less you both seemed surprised when all the members made their appearance in the kitchen, probably expecting something else than this. Hoseok while screaming poured water over your both, he seriously seemed really frightened.

"What are you two even doing?" Namjoon asked opening the window to let the smoke out.

"We are burning this evil thing." you managed to say to your defense as everyone else plopped either on the floor or chairs with relief as they realized the fire was put out.

"In what sense is a bra evil?" Namjoon asked thinking you both were being ridiculous.

"You never wore one so you have no right to say this." You managed to outburst and suddenly someone gasped. You looked away from Rapmon as your eyes landed on Jungkook that was covering his eyes as he pointed at Jimin. He looked down and you saw how the water made the blouse he was wearing transparent.

"I guess I need to go and change." Jimin managed to say in a really calm voice probably already used to it as he didn't even bother to cover himself, yet when everyone saw you staring at them all of the guys turned their gazes away, being quite embarrassed by the whole situation.

"Anyway put this back to its place and never attempt it again." Namjoon warned you as you just sighed making your way to your room to change your clothes.

When you came back you handed over the pancakes to everyone but seeing how Yoongi was half-asleep you attempted to put the now half burned and wet bra on his plate to see his reaction. Once you placed it before him he looked up nearly falling from his seat.

"What the f**k?!" he managed to swear which made you only plop on the floor and roll around considering how funny you found it. He just went up threw away the bra in the trash as he was proceeding on taking some pancakes for himself as he kept a glare your way for the whole time.

"What did I do to deserve this." he managed to murmur under his breath as he sat down on his seat.

"So now that we are aware of the truth we going to try our best to teach you the dances and stuff. There be an award show we probably going to perform on soon and well not knowing if you two will change back, you need to put your energy into serious practice." Namjoon managed to say as you just nodded catching up on how serious the situation was. After all, you were gonna be around other idols, so you understood you needed to learn how to dance and sing to not embarrass Jimin.

"I will help as well." Jimin managed to say as he came back fully dressed, but Rapmon managed to spot something.

"Go put on a bra." he ordered the vocalist that shook his head while putting on a pout on his face. This caused you to put him in a protective hug.

"You still don't understand the evils of the bras, someday I will need to show you every girls misery." you managed to say as Jimin just nodded agreeing with you fully on this topic. These things were indeed evil as he got to experience one already.

"I don't care you be staying in a group with other guys, you can't keep showing like this to the dance studio if you want to teach (y/n) your dance moves." well he did have a point, but you still managed to protest. In the end, Namjoon won this argument and not only were you bitter about it but Jimin as well as he was forced into a bra yet again, he promised himself to always have it off when on the hotel room which you fully gave permission for. The leader just dragged himself back to bed in hopes to get some rest because it was only the start of the day and yet it already felt like a full day has passed by with you two around. Sighting he laid down on the bed, but soon his phone started to vibrate, confused he looked up and he realized the fact he got 20 missed calls from Jackson and some couple of messages saying how he was aware how all of the BTS found out Jimin was not Jimin like he tried to explain to them before and thus he owned him dinner.

Word Count: 1281

Author's Note:

The most evil bras are the one with vires inside, I read recently they prevent your energy from folwing inside the body, just some random facts :)