37 - Boyfriend

Dedicated to mizallicat13 because she won my naming-contest for the girl's side!
Go check out her work :)

Also, as most of you know, I was plagiarized. I have decided to continue writing on Wattpad after deleting my work from another website. Thanks for all the kind words during that. I hope everything goes well here!

Two more chapters left and then the epilogue!

________________________

The sound of my phone vibrating woke me up from my slumber. Looking at the clock, I realized that I had only a few more minutes until I should’ve awaken so I didn’t find the need to go back to sleep. While stretching, I reached over to my nightstand to grab my phone but a piece of paper met my fingers. I rubbed my eyes and held it up so I could read it from the sun coming from my window.

            Tip 23: Girls love it when they get good morning texts. 

            Okay, that made me confused. This was one of the tips that I told Jace when we were ‘dating.’ Now he’s actually using them?

            Setting the note down on my bed, I grabbed my phone and saw that Jace had texted me saying nothing other than ‘Good morning, beautiful!’ with a smiley face.

            It’s six o’clock in the morning. I really don’t feel like trying to figure out what he means when my mind hasn’t even waken yet.

            I got out of bed, took a shower, styled my hair, and got dressed before heading down for some breakfast with my parents. Dillon never shows up because he literally goes out of bed then leaves. Half the time I don’t even think he changes his clothes.

            Finally we were in the car and going to school. Usually Dillon is going on and on about something during the ride but this time he was practically jumping in his seat, quiet, and had a huge smile on his face.

            “What’s going on with you?”

            “Oh, nothing.”

            “It sure doesn’t seem like nothing.”

            “That’s because it is something.”

            “Something meaning what?”

            “Nothing.”

            I literally had to resist the urge to punch my brother in that instant.

            At school we usually met up with Jace but this time he wasn’t there. Dillon and I walked to my locker but he left me when he saw Alyssa down the hallway. He immediately walked over to her but I looked away as soon as they started kissing. Yuck.

             As soon as my locker opened, I had to stop a paper bag from falling out. On the side of it held another note.

            Tip 17: Make her a picnic.

            But I can’t make you picnic so I made you lunch with all of your favorite things.

            Sure enough, when I looked inside there was everything that I loved. PB and J sandwich, a soda, vanilla Oreos, and even my favorite zoo animal fruit snacks that I was sure that no one knew about. This is one of the things in Jace’s plan. But where was he going with this?

            With a smile, I put it all back into my locker so I could pick it up at lunch. I went to my locker and said hi to the people who greeted me in the hallways. There was one person in particular who just glared at me but I didn’t have time to deal with the bitch named Lindsay.