Chap 43

~Aiden~

His lips tightened in a line, eyes were swirling with emotions I never knew he contained; fear, anger, sadness, regret, and .... Lust? It all happened to quickly, he grabbed me by the back of my neck and roughly pulled me closer in his arms, smashing his lips to mine. I was shocked, he was kissing me? I stood there shocked and when he tried to open my mouth with his tongue is he moment I snapped out of it. I struggled against him trying to wiggles out of his arms. Finally I got my hands up to his chest which was closely pressed against mine and push him away hard.

I watched him stagger back breathlessly, his eye finally opened but the lustful expression soon changed as his green eyes widened with full on terror. All of this was going in slow motion, his mouth opening to say something as his face contorting into fear as he reached for me but all I saw was that he was getting further and further away. Then it hit me, I was falling. Tumbling down a few stairs, bumping in to the hard edges but weirdly I felt nothing. It was only when I finally hit the bottom I felt the excruciating pain shot from the back of my head.

"AIDEN!!!"

I heard someone's scream but couldn't register who, everything was getting dark and the pain in my head was becoming too much to take. The one thing that came to me as I the edges of my blurry vision darkened.

Liam!

****

"Liam!" I screamed as I shot up. My heart was frantic and I was disoriented, was I dead? Did the fall kill me? There was shuffling next to me, then an arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Shh, I'm right here Aiden, it was just a dream." He whispered his voice husky from sleep. I inhaled him deeply realizing I was still with Liam in our little get away cabin. I dug my face in the crook of his shoulder hugging him close to me. He was stroking the back of my hair trying to calming me down with soothing words.

"You're ok, your safe." I don't know when I started to cry.

"Oh, baby." He sighed.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I whimpered pathetically.

Pulling me up into his lap he rocked me like a child.

"Shh, doon't apologize. Do you want to talk about it?" He cooed. I shook my head wrapping my arms around his neck tightly, I didn't want to think about that right now. I didn't want to relive what I dreamt of.

"Make me forget." I begged into his neck. He stiffened and I knew he was going to say no so I straddled his naked body never giving him the chance to.

"Aiden." He warned his eyes were full of concern, but I didn't need that right now.

"Please." I rose up on my knees and lowered myself slowly on his already hardening leaking shaft. It hurt but I ignored it, I needed this, the distraction. "Make me forget, Liam." I demanded this time. His face was contorted into a mask of concern and lust. I could make out the change of his eyes as he fought back his wolf.

"Make love to me." I pushed nipping at his ear and that was all it took. He thrust into me pushing himself deep into my waiting body.

"Ahh" I cried out holding onto him with a death grip. He gripped my hips tightly trying to take control but I took over, moving up and down on him. The desire rose in my blood as the pain ended as fast as it came. His beautiful grunts and moans were soft and hot against my ear.

My hands raked through his soft black hair, my eyes closed enjoying the pleasure his body was giving me. Soon his hands gripped me harder flipping us around and pushing me roughly into the mattress. His change in hip position reached that spot from before.