Chapter 22

Sophiana POV
What he said does not need rocket science to understand. It will surely solve the problems. But won't it be bad to play with our kids feeling.
"I get what you want to say but how will our kids react. You get that if we want to be their complete parents they will want us to live together as others kids parents." I said to him.
"I have no problem with that. Let's get married after your divorce with that jerk and we can live a happy life with kids being more happier."
"Do you even get what you are saying Max? What if after marring me, you find someone else that you like or even love? Then what get divorced and break the family we will make, if we make any and make our kids sad." I said to him in a sad tone.
"You know I am loving the way you are calling them as 'our kids'. And don't worry, I am done with love in my life. I just want Richa to be happy. She is the only purpose I have to live my life." he told me. He came in front of my sit and got on one knee to get to my level as I was sited. He took both my hands and join them with his as he speak.
"Look Sophie I have submitted my entire life for my daughter. And as she is growing up in an woman, she needs a mother to be there for her. No number of nannies or caretaker can give her the warmth and love of a mother. And she also need a mother who will understand her better. " I was just looking at him when he sigh a little and continued.
"You know there are things a daughter can share only with her mother and son with his father. And as I can see no one would a better option for her mother other than you. She had already started to call you Maa and taken you as a mother. And I can promise you that if you gave me a chance I will try to be the best father than any other person ever be." I gave him a small smile as I looked in his eyes.
"Let's asked the kids, if the boys agree to give you a chance, I will give you one." I told him.
"Hey! Why only I need to get permission from boys?" he whine making me laugh.
"Cause Richa already consider me as her mother." give him a full laughter. Oh God! Is he really scrolling. So cute!
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
I called the kids inside for some snacks and also so that Max could talk to them. I made some cheese cake and potatoes chips for them. They were munching happy and playfully when Max cleared his throat. I called Richa to sit with me as he talk to boys.
"Boys, uhh huh.... Do you mind Richa living with you?" he asked nervously I wanted to laugh at his conditions but kept it to myself.
"Your are giving Richa to us!" Mark shouted happily.
"No. We don't mind Richa can definitely live with us." John reply.
"No, I am not giving her to you. Actually with not only Richa but me to. I mean us living together. Like Sophie will be her mother and I.... I be your..."
"Father!" Paul completed for him. "Then can I call you 'dad'?" he asked to Max to which he only nodded giving them three a big smile.
"Dad!" was all Paul shouted before sprinting towards Max.