-Author Note & Copyright-

Hello and welcome to the land of Antar.

Thank you for choosing to read Aurora out of all the other books on Wattpad, I am extremely grateful.

This is my first endeavour into writing and into the fantasy genre. It is also a first draft so is not edited. This is the first book in the BrightStone Saga which will span multiple books, novellas and short stories.
Although it is a first draft don't hesitate to comment on grammer, characters, what you liked or didn't like. I'm open to hearing all of your thoughts.

I hope you enjoy it and would love to hear from you all to answer any questions.

Many thanks,
Lee.

Enjoy!

A.N.
Aurora is available on Amazon now in paperback and ebook, free on KU!
Check the links in my bio.

Thanks again.

Title book: Aurora - Book One of The BrightStone Saga

Author: Lee Dawson

Copyright © 2017, Lee Dawson

authorleedawson@gmail.com

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, stored in a database and/or published in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

All the characters in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.