Chapter 41

Allen bolted back to the direction of the restaurant. The two women that he was speaking with were in shock until one of them spoke, "Mr. Desserio! Is.."

"Your fired!" Allen walked past both women to the parking garage.

"What?! Sir! What?!"

Allen turned back to the women, "You insisted on meeting for lunch to talk about my fiancés ring design. Well guess what! That was her at the window! I said fired!"

Both women stood in silence as her ran to his car and sped away.

Lilly sat in an abandoned warehouse with a blindfold over her eyes. Her hands felt cold from the rope that bounded them behind her. She froze as she heard a door open.

She blinked after Olivia jerked off her blindfold, "Hello Lilly. Dear God you look like your whore of a mother. Same face, body and even down to her perfect little ears."

Lilly's face turned as Olivia backhanded her. Her chest heaved as she tried to keep her heart in check.

"So, my men told me you didn't even struggle or fight. Where you to scared or did Allen break your heart like his farther did mine?"

Lilly didn't look at her, she didn't want to think of Allen. If she had just stayed away, she would still be with Christopher and safe.

"Yeah, their good at that." Lilly slowly turned to Olivia as she sighed, "You know I'm going to kill you? I actually feel sorry for you. No fight left in you. This is slightly disappointing. Oh well, let's do some face time to say our goodbyes."

Lilly rolled her eyes as Olivia took out her phone.

Allen was in the back seat of the Mercedes with Marcus as they drove to the head of their security when his phone rang.

Allen quickly answered it, "Lilly?!"

Olivia chuckled, "Well.. not exactly. She just wanted to say goodbye before the big sleep. Say hi Lilly."

Olivia held her phone to face Lilly. Allen was about to say something until Lilly angrily spit on the leans.

Olivia cackled as she turned it back to her face, "My my.. You really pissed her off. Maybe I should just let her go and she could finish you for me, but she is Luciano's heir. Nah, I need to end his gene pool."

Allen tried to keep calm, "Let her go. We will give you anything you want. Just don't hurt her."

"Well I can't. As you can see, I already gave her a nice shiner with a busted lip. That's just a scratch compared what I have in store for her. Course, she's not upset. I think she's glad to be away from you. Hmm... I would say she welcomes death."

"I swear. I'm going to end your worthless life if.."

"If what?! You can't stand that someone else is in control, that someone precious to you is going to pay for your fathers actions. Blame him, not me. He did this. Ah the hell with you." Olivia put down the phone so the men could still see her actions. She withdrew a syringe needle and smiled, "Ready to chase your dragon Lilly?"

Lilly felt sick seeing it. It brought back painful memories of her mothers drug abuse. She had one solid tear escape her eye. Olivia removed the needles cap and tapped the bubbles to the top.

Olivia turned to the screen as she heard Allen screaming, "No! Don't you fucking touch her!"

Lilly's chest heaved as she felt her plunged the needle into her arm. Olivia had a face of sympathy as she plunged the liquid into her vein. "Don't worry dear, I have more if this hit doesn't kill that weak heart of yours." Lilly's head started to wobbled as the drug hit her. In the distance she could here Allen screaming from the phone.