Different Offer

+Red Army and British Military Camp a month later+

Tord had gone back to planning with his strategists after checking in with the armory. He had both armies under his watch while the British commanders made sure to keep a watchful eye him as well.

"Red Leader, some of our soldiers in this morning patrol found a lead."

Tord faced his soldier with a grin, "Details soldier, what lead have they found?"

"We found two soldiers who were walking about in the forest. Troop 5 captured them and brought them back just a few minutes ago." The female soldier informs him and that got Tord walking pass her to go outside of the tent. "Sir!" She calls running after him.

Tord makes it out and finds his soldiers and some of the British ones making a circle by the middle of the camp. He makes his way over there, the Red soldiers noticing him parted to give him a way to the middle of the crowd. When he got closer he saw some of the British commanders already by the captured soldiers sides who are on their knees.

"Finally a lead." The captured soldiers and commanders look at him with either annoyance of unsure expressions. He comes closer and inspects the soldiers, they're not wearing name tags so he asks them, "What's your name? The both of you."

"I don't give my name to strangers, especially to a shitty person like you." The raven hair soldier glares up at Tord with hateful eyes.

"Mama said to never give out our names." The female soldier adds with some sort of inside joke that makes that makes her partner snicker.

Tord bent down and picked the man up by the collar and threw him back to the group roughly. Kicking him on the side and his boot coming up to press itself on the side of the soldier's face heavily.

"Randy!" The female soldier shouts his name worriedly when she hears him groan in pain. She was pretty sure he may have broken a bone when the Red Leader threw him to the ground along with that kick. "Stop, please!"

Tord smirks, "Then it would be wise to answer my questions." He watches her hesitantly lower he head into submission.

"M-Merida no..." Randy rasps out brokenly. Tord kicks him on the side again, hard enough to send him over beside Merida.

"Hey isn't that too much?" One of the British commanders asks looking back at Tord.

Tord rolls his eyes, "Nothing is too much when it comes to completing our goals. Isn't that right soldiers?"

"Sir yes sir!" The Red Army soldiers replied loudly.

Tord's gaze went back to Merida. "State your name, who you work with, and your position." He commands sternly.

"I'm sorry Randy..." She whispers quickly to her partner and friend. Merida looks back to Tord, keeping her head up, "My name is Merida Mercy, I work with the Rebellion... My position is in the patrol department of the Blue Building."

The evil man becomes curious and asks her for more information. "Describe to me the Rebellion Base." Merida bit her bottom lip like she wanted to keep quiet. "Any longer without an answer and I will let my soldiers have their fun with breaking your partner here."

She quickly answers even though she hates it. Merida didn't want to betray the good leaders of the rebellion, especially her Blue Leader. "The Rebellion Base is made up of four large buildings... There's the Neutral Building, the Purple Building, the Green Building, and finally... the Blue Building." An image of her Leader smiling and welcoming her to his division makes it into her mind. "The neutral building houses the war survivors and serves food everyone eats together in a big dining hall. The three color buildings are controlled by one of the three leaders of the Rebellion Group."