22

"What the fuck is going on!?" Nathan questioned looking pissed as hell.

I can't say, I'm that surprised.

I mean I'm standing in a room with his half-clothed cousin Liam and his ex-fiancée Crystal who is also very naked. I think I'd be a little shocked too.

"Why the hell did you text her!" Liam questioned ignoring Nathan's presence.

"I thought she'd be crushed! You told me you broke up with her, Liam!" Crystal yelled her face slowly shading to a dark red.

"Look I tried. She didn't fall for it okay? I lied to you its just I really wanted to sleep with you." Liam replied with a shrug to his shoulders. My mouth dropped to the floor as everything they said clicked.

Liam started to hang out with me only because he wanted to break my heart and sleep with Crystal.

Ouch.

"You dickhead!" Crystal yelled and started grabbing her clothes.

"What has that got anything to do with this!?" Nathan questioned and I understood how mixed up he must feel.

"Look Sienna I never wanted to hurt you but Crystal said she'd sleep with me, if I broke your heart. No hard feelings eh? I mean it's not like you ever liked me." I glared at the guy in front of me who seemed to transform into, as Crystal said, 'dickhead' in seconds. My whole train of thoughts was knocked off course when Nathan punched Liam right on the face.

Oh my-

Before he's even on the floor, Crystal slowly walks over to him and raises her knee. I can already see what's gonna happen and I slowly look away. Now Liam's clutching his cheek and his balls and I feel a twang of pity. I mean he must be pretty obsessed with the girl, to do all that, just to sleep with a girl.

Maybe he's in love with Crystal.

"Fuck you! You whore!"

Never mind.

"Crystal why can't you leave me alone? Leave us alone? I'm happy now. Just leave it at that." Nathan said. All Crystal did was glare at him before running down the stairs.

"Nate?" I murmured and he glanced up at me. I think he was in more of a daze but I couldn't be sure. Is he okay?

"Hmm?" He replied and I grabbed his hand.

"Let's go."

Sorry about the short chapter but don't worry. There is lots more to come...

Also I'm very excited to announce that this story is #983 in Romance! Thank you all for your comments and voted your all amazing. May not seem like a big achievement to some but whatever.

❤️