Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I was at the gym looking at my watch. I’m sure they have delivered my lunch to Megan and Carter about now. I talked to the guy last night for hours. He gave me a little more insight into Megan’s mind. I can honestly say that I think I fell in love a little more.  I sighed as I benched more weights.

“Um, that smile you have pasted on your face has me a little worried.” I hear Roger say and I looked up and smiled at him. I expected no less from these people. They are just protecting their niece.

“Not to worry. I have no bad intentions with Megan. Without even realizing it, Sergio made me fall in love with her. Know that I’ve gotten to know her. I’m sure I love her. Although her spirited ways, do scare me a little.” I say as I grab a small hand weight.

He started laughing at me and I turned to him. “Sorry kid, but we all knew the moment they got together and we found out about the baby. That the kid would be dynamite. Sorry you ended up being the match.” I smiled at him.

“I’m happy to be the match. It’s the after math of the explosion I’m worried about.” That just sent him into another roar of laughter.

“Go shower and then pick up the clothes from Molly.” He tells me and I smiled.

But before I went to the showers Roger yelled” looks like the dynamite stick is coming this way.” I walked over to where he was and sure enough. There was Megan sashaying her way to us.

“Sir I don’t want her to see me yet. I’m going to go shower. Can you um, well get rid of her” I ask.

He looks at me and narrows his eyes. “She thinks I’m gay. So I’m playing hard to get so she loves me more.’ I say in a hurry.

Well damn it all to hell if he didn’t laugh at me more. “Well good luck with that.” He says as I take off to the locker rooms. But hell if she didn’t look sinful as she entered the gym. I ducked behind the wall so I could hear but they could not see me.

“Well what brings my favorite niece by today?” Roger asked her.