The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 5

Chapter 5-

Jeremy P.O.V-

"See you later Jeremy!" Madison yelled as she ran out the door, I stared blankly after her. Then Mothers voice broke the silence "Such a pretty girl, you really got a good one there this time honey, please don't tell me your going to use her and the kick her to the curb like all your other play toys" I turned around slowly in shock, mother was never really nice to any of my 'play toy's' as she put it. I looked from her to father "explain" I said and sat down in the my chair. Looking at my parents in shock. Mother rolled her eyes and father chuckled "he reminds me of you Honey, remember the first time you found out I raced?" asked my mother to my father as they came and sat down on the opposite side of the table to me.

My father chuckled and grabbed my mothers hand "I thought you where sneaking off with some other guy so I followed you and you took me to a place so scary it was a back street and you raced all night. I was in total shock and awe of you" my mother sighed and turned to me "as you know me and your father had been dating since we where 17. I had been racing since I was 15 and a bit. One night a few months after we started to date your father followed me to one of my races, I was pretty good" mother said and father chuckled "good? You where one of the best races there has ever been!" he said looking at my mother lovingly, yep 20 years and they are still are all lovey dovey with each other.

I rubbed my temple, I was getting a headache, I just could believe my mother and father where racers! "keep going" I said. Mother sighed and so did father " Well after that your father tried to make me stop, but that didn't happen, actually I convinced him to come in a race with me as my co driver..." she looked at my father smiling at the memory "that was the night I knew I was in complete and total love with Brandy, I mean who doesn't love a woman who can drive" my father said suggestively and my mother blushed and giggled "ok WAY to much information!" I said almost gagging at the thought of what my dad was suggesting then.

My mother turned back to me with a apologetic smile on her face "well anyways, after you dad and I joined forces, we became practically unbeatable and totally in love. We became very well known all over the country and even a few places over sea's knew our racing names " she said so proud of the memory, I raised an eye brow "Boney and Clyde?" I asked in disbelief. Mother giggled again "yep that's us, well was us, after we one the big race...I became pregnant with your older brother Nick and we decided to drop out of the racing business, the fumes weren't good for the baby, well anyways as you know My uncle passed away soon after Nick was conceived and we took over his business, it was already quite a large business and we made it 10 times better then it was with the winnings from the big race" she said proud of her choices.

I was still confused "what is the big race?" I asked Madison had mentioned it before. Dad's face lit up and so did mum's " well the big race is held every two years. The racers come from all over the country to race it, even on that week we get the cops to turn a blind eye even join some times. I went with your father 4 years ago great race that was. We won 19 years ago, the first girl to ever win I was" said my mother, my father smiled with pride "of course you did you where the best driver out there! Always will be" my mother blushed again then turned back to me...again. "Well yes I was alright, your father was quite good to. I could never have done it with out him. Well anyways you win A LOT of money from that race winnings, a very large amount, but you have to get asked to race, I mean if you don't get your invitation you don't get a chance to race, there is always one wild card each year that's why we get so many attendants to come. If you race in the big race, you make a name for yourself that you can never lose, it's a great honor." my mother finished up and I looked at both of them with a curious expression "ok" I said. They both looked at me with a raised eyebrow. It was creepy some times how in sync my parents where. "what?" I said simply. They raised their other eye brow...ok so it was creepy!