31

your;

"I'll see you tomorrow Zico!" I call out as I make my way home.

I was exhausted and all I wanted was to go home and sleep.

As I got to the apartment I could hear the dog barking and noises being made.

I push the door open only to see Yoongi sitting at the piano.

As I get closer smoke fills my lungs from the air and that's when I see a cigarette hanging from his lips.

"What the fuck are you doing Yoongi?" I ask, furious.

He looks over at me and his eyes fill with regret.

"Y/n-"

"No Yoongi! You promised you were done with that! You promised me you wouldn't put that stick of death between your lips ever again!" I yell, my blood boiling.

This was definitely not how I wanted seeing Yoongi again to be like.

"You just don't understand y/n" he sighs.

"Then explain it to me because clearly I don't understand anything about you anymore" I say.

"I have to write a song by myself before next week and I have nothing. My mind is blank and I feel like I'm going crazy. I just needed a release" Yoongi says.

"You promised you were done with this" I say, tears burning my eyes.

"I know but-"

"How many?" I ask.

"Y/n-"

"Fuck Yoongi I said how many!" I yell.

He doesn't say anything as he pushes the pack of cigarettes towards me.

When I pick it up my heart sinks.

The package had two cigarettes left inside.

"Do you not remember what happened last time you were smoking" I start.

"I do" he says.

"Then why are you doing this?! There's other ways to release your mind and calm down. There's better ways to do it then killing yourself with these!" I say madly as I run my fingers through my hair with a frustrated sigh.

Yoongi and I had been through this before.

He use to smoke when things got hard even though he knew cigarettes would hurt him physically in the long run, I did too.

He knew that and he promised me he'd stop when I did but here he was having smoked an entire pack almost.

Letting out a sigh,

I grab his lighter and walk away.

-Yoongi;

-
Yoongi;

I take the cigarette out of my mouth and let out a breath as I watch y/n walk away from me

I knew she was upset and I hated that I had let this stress and temptation get to me.

I broke the most important thing, I broke a promise.

"What can I do to show you I'm sorry?" I ask as I walk over to y/n who was taking the puppy out of the cage.

She looks down at the cigarette in my hand then up at my face.

When she doesn't speak I automatically know what she wanted.

I crush up the cigarette and throw it, along with the pack, in the trash.

"I'm sorry" I say as I move towards her.

"Yeah me too" she says as she pets the puppies head.

"Y/n I really am sorry. I'll say it a million time if I have to. I'm just so fucking stressed out and I needed to feel like I could breath again" I say and she shoots me a nasty glare.

"Yeah well killing your lungs won't help you breath better" she says as she sets the puppy down and goes to walk away but I grab her wrist, pulling her back.

"I'm really sorry" I say.

Her eyes search my face and she sighs.

"You should have just waited for me to get home instead of searching for cigarettes. We could have talked about all of this and you would have been able to feel better. You resorted to your old demons Yoongi and that isn't okay" y/n says and I nod my head, ashamed.

"I know and I regret it now. I really am sorry" I say.

"Please don't ever do that again. You're already slipping away from me as it is. I don't want to lose you completely" she says as she hugs me.

"I'm not going anywhere" I say as I hug her back.

In the end,

all I need is y/n.

-
A/n; I meant to update earlier but I'm just so busy with school and projects it's ridiculous 😪 I added some gifs in there so enjoy ! 💕