⇜Five⇝

*tweaks nipples* Okie hope u like dis trash.🙄 And I better see comments 😈👀

Chapter rating:

😨😳mfn scorching ghostpepper pussy🔥🌶

⇜ K ł N ꓘ ⇝

The bedroom door closed with a crack of finality and Lauren stalked into the room slowly as her eyes followed Camila's movement on her bed.

The girl was already naked, her clothes nowhere to be seen, and she lay casually on the mattress with her legs stretched out in front of her, crossed at the ankle, her hands smoothing gently over the soft contoured skin at her stomach.

"You're not wasting any time, are you?" Lauren spoke lowly, her voice husking with the words, so she swallowed them down.

"I know you're a busy person. Wouldn't want to occupy you for too long."

"I shouldn't be doing this." Lauren allowed her eyes to trail down Camila's form, her focus automatically drawn to the way Camila's hands moved up to clutch at her breasts, squeezing them higher before releasing and palming over her chest.

"You're not doing anything."

"I'm not," Lauren reaffirmed.

"You should take your clothes off." Camila's eyes were already dark and Lauren could tell how much she liked being on display for her.

"This is ridiculous," Lauren huffed, shrugging off the sweater she was wearing anyways.

"Why, because we're not going to touch each other?" Camila's fingers paused at her nipples, running ghosted circles around the buds and Lauren watched them stiffen as she reached for the belt at her pants.

"We can't," Lauren mocked, stating what was obvious.

"You know, something you need to learn, that I bet that therapist plans to teach you, is that your mind has the ability to please far more than just your body does Lauren." Camila almost looked sympathetic as she watched Lauren strip out of her shirt.

"You should know more than anyone how twisted my mind is," Lauren scoffed with an ironic chuckle, shoving her pants down to the floor, along with her underwear.

"I also know that mind is sexy when it's purpose isn't to spew out sarcastic remarks at any opportunity it gets."

Lauren rolled her eyes and leaned down to peel the socks off her feet, keeping silent as she straightened and crawled onto the end of the bed on all fours.

"Get comfortable?" Camila offered, spreading her own legs and rubbing her hands down her thighs softly.

Lauren ignored the request, preferring to watch the display in front of her as Camila held her intense eye contact from underneath long dark lashes. Camila splayed her fingers out over her thighs, digging the nails in and scratching over them gently. Lauren bit her lip.

"Harder, enough so I can see the marks," Lauren ordered, half hovering over Camila's legs.

Camila scratched into her thighs deeper, obliging Lauren's request and biting her own bottom lip at the sensation of her nails dragging harshly against the sensitive skin.

"Good girl."

Camila extracted one hand from her leg and placed it palm down on the comforter, sliding it towards Lauren's hand.