Chapter 24 -

Olivia's POV

after a long silence,

Michael spoke up,

"I'm guessing you heard everything"

I nodded.

He likes me?

"Where is he?" I asked but it came out as a whisper.

"I think he ran into the bathroom" He gave me a sad smile.

-

I knocked on the bathroom door, hoping he'd open it.

"fuck off" he yelled.

"Luke it's me. please open the door" I said quietly.

the door opened a bit so I went in and locked it.

"I'm sorry you heard all of that" he said not making eye contact.

"Don't apologise, you didn't do anything"

"Yes I did. I was cruel to you. I let her get into my head. I yelled at you. I-"

I hugged him.

He hugged me tighter, putting his head into my neck.

I felt tears hitting my shoulder.

I pulled back.

"Please don't cry. She isn't worth it." I said wiping off his tears.

"I can't believe she was going to use me. God, I'm so stupid. This is why I'm the least favorite of the band. This is why girls don't like me"

"Don't say that! You're not stupid." I paused a bit, making him look into the mirror, "you see that guy right there? He's not stupid. He's a nice sweet caring guy. Any girl would be lucky to have him. There may be rumors spread about him, but he's not supposed to care. You know why? because the only ones that know the truth is himself, the boys, Arianna and me. He shouldn't let people get to him. He's the best person in the world. He helped me. He makes me happy. I don't ever want him to cry over anyone or rumors, okay"

He was staring straight into my eyes.

"Thank you"

I gave him a small smile.

"don't thank me, I was just telling the truth" I kissed him on the cheek.

He blushed.

"Luke?" I hesitantly asked.

"Yeah?"

Here goes nothing.

"What you said out there was it true? About me?" I looked down, embarrassed.

He lifted up my chin with his hand making me look at him.

"Yes. I do like you. You are the most beautiful girl I ever met. Don't let people tell you otherwise. I know you don't feel the same but-" I kissed him, again. this time on the lips.

After I pulled away I looked up, blushing a bit.

"Luke, you're going to have to give me some time. I'm sure I have feelings for you but I don't want to get hurt. please give me time"

He gave me a small smile, "I'd wait forever for you."

He gave me one last hug before going downstairs.

--------------------------------