T W E N T Y - 6

Jada Dollas ;
As of right now it's 8 pm and So is finally getting home from the hospital , I'm debating on whether i should tell Zo about the whole markelle thing .

"Hey baby ." I smile as he walks in the bed room .

"Hey ." He says dryly taking off his shoes and walking into the living room , what the fuck ?

"What's wrong with you ?" I ask as I follow him into the living room .

"Nothing ." He says turning on his ps4 and sitting on the couch .

"Something must be wrong , your acting rude and dry as hell ." I tell him .

"Well look at that you was doing the same bull shit earlier ." He says .

"Your seriously mad about something that happened 6 hours ago ?" I ask him .

"Yes , I am Jada , you don't fucking act like that ." He yells at me .

"Woah , Mr . Angry guy , you have to understand where I'm coming from ." I explain to him .

"I don't give a fuck where you coming from jada , you was wrong for how you acted today , you were suppose to be there for me , I had my first born today ." He says , I guess he's right , I was acting like a bitch today .

"Baby your right ." I say sitting on top of him and kissing his neck .

"The way I acted today was bad and I'm sorry I didn't support you today ." I add still kissing his neck .

"I forgive you ." He says and I continue to kiss his neck .

"Baby you know that's my spot ." He says as I kiss his sweet spot .

"Baby ." I smile kissing his neck still .

"I have to tell you something ." I say still kissing his sweet spot .

"What's up baby ?" He asks me .

"Markelle almost kissed me ." I tell him and he picks me up and puts me on the side of him .

"Wait what ?" He asks me .

"I said markelle almost kissed me ." I tell him and he gets up .

"Why are you still entertaining this fucking nigga bro ?" He asks me .

"He's my friend Zo ." I explain to him .

"Fuck a friend Jada , he's trynna be more then yo friend ." He says .

"I don't see why your so mad Zo , I didn't kiss him and he ain't kiss me drop it ." I tell him.

"You right ." He says sitting down and playing 2k .

"Babe ." I say and he ignores me .

"Lonzo ." I say and he continues to ignore me .

"Wow okay very mature ." I say and walk to his room and start to get dress .

"Bye ." I say and slam the door .

"Aye girl you better stop slamming this got damn door you don't pay no bills ." He calls out and I turn around flick him off and walk to my car .

As I go to Kc house , I wait for her to come downstairs to let me in the campus door .

"Thanks boo ." I say .

"Your welcome ." She smiles and we get on the elevator and go to her dorm .

"So how's you and light bright ?" She asks me and I roll my eyes .

"Damn that bad ?" She asks .

"Before Denise had there son we were on 100 bro , we were perfect you know , but today all that went to hell ." I tell her .

"Could the baby situation I don't know maybe be something about you not having his first born ?" She asks me and I think , I mean I am a little upset I'm not having his first child .

"Why don't you tell him that ?" She asks me .

"Cause Zo would think I'm a brat or something ." I tell her .

"No he wouldn't you thot now go tell your mans how you feel go !" She says and I roll my eyes , hug her , and walk to my car and head home .

As I get home I see Zo still playing the game and on his phone .

"Daddy can we talk ?" I ask him and he pauses the game .

"What ?" He asks me and I sit on the couch put my legs on him .

"Okay babe the reason behind all the attitude is because I wanted to have your first born ." I tell him and he looks at me and hugs me .

"I'm sorry baby ." He says .

"It's just like I was sitting there in the room and I was watching you and Denise hold y'alls son and it just made me sad babe , but I'm really sorry for the bitchy attitude from here on out , I'll be supportive ." I smile and he kisses me .

"Thank you baby ." He says holding me .

"Can we watch the wedding ringer ?" I smile at him and he nods and I put on wedding ringer and we continue to cuddle , I've fallen deeply in love with Lonzo Anderson Ball .

|| Thoughts ? Comment. 5 votez and 5 comments .
Zoe . ||