Crimson Red

This is dedicated to the one... and only...
HalfCatsandDemons!!! Thank you!!
_____________________________
(Your P.O.V)

You walked around in pure boredom and heard footsteps coming towards you.
Who could it be? You asked yourself and turned around, only to be face to face with the Casanova of the year.
“What brings the lover of kittens here?” You asked trying to be polite but your sarcasm getting the better of you.
“I’m here to collect your finished invitations under the orders of Ciel” He said, ignoring your comment on kittens, which was very smart considering the fact that when someone didn’t ignore your sarcastic comment, you would usually blow out in a full sarcasm war.

You nodded in understanding and handed him the invitations which you had in your hand for the past few minutes.
“Thank you very much Miss Rose.” He said and adjusted his throat a bit in the way that said “Listen to me inferior people, I’m still talking”
 You sighed and looked at him as he opened his mouth to speak.
“Please stay away from the Young Master” He said, catching you off guard. You decided to respond rather childishly.
“Why? I work for him so there should be no reason for you to tell me to back off!”
“I believe you should do as I say due to the fact that the young master is not being himself when he is done talking to you. Not to mention the fact that after he is done talking to you or do anything that has to do with you, takes him away from his priorities.” He finished.

This was way worse than a slap to the face. This was like, telling you to go away to the edge of the earth and to disappear from existence.
You thought a minute and turned around to leave, not before hearing his last words.
 “If you are manipulating him to your heart’s content, I will kill you without hesitation”

>>Day of the Party which means a week has passed<<
(Mey-Rin’s P.O.V.)

Coming out of the young master’s study, I felt excited. He had just told us to enjoy ourselves while he went out to greet the guests. Literally; the best day of our lives.
“Ne… Mey-Rin, isn’t that the Miss?” I heard Finny ask from behind me.
I got closer and noticed that it was her sitting in a corner and watching the party. I went back to talk to the guys and figure out what to do.
“Ok so, we have a crisis on our hands” I told them as they perked up and listened to what I had to say.
“The Miss is radiating an aura of loneliness, or what I think is loneliness and we must help her be one with this party.”
 I saw their heads nod in understanding while Bard decided to speak up with some ideas.
“She isn’t dressed for the party in the first place…” Finny nodded.
“We’ve gotta dress her up!!”
“These are good ideas, let’s do it!”

We all walked up to the (Hair Color) headed miss and stopped right in front of her vision.
“Rose, why not come join us in the party?” Bard asked as she looked up.
“I’m not used to this environment much” She said while she looked down, sometimes a sign of lying but I paid no attention to her actions and believed her.
“But you could get used to it now!” Offered Finny.
“Yea!” Bard chipped in. I smiled and nodded along as she reluctantly agreed and let us lead her to one of the rooms in the mansion.

I picked out one of the many dresses Ciel had stored in for the guests and handed it to her.
“Here, this one looks like it would fit you” I said as she took the dress from my hands and looked it over. “Isn’t it sort of short?” She asked
“Not at all, it only comes down to the knees” Said Bard in slight excitement.
“Get out of here; you too Finny!” I said and shooed them out of the room. They weren’t supposed to watch a young maiden change before she gets married!

As I turned around to help the Miss put on her dress, I noticed that she had already put it on.
“Where did you learn to put on dresses?” I asked her.
“Where I used to live” She quickly put her hands on her mouth to cover up what she said but I think it was a little too late for that.
“Huh?” I asked and walked towards her. She backed away and proceeded to talk.
“I was a servant since I was little for the (Last name)’s and since a servant had to know stuff, I was taught” She said
“Well, ok, let’s just go out there.”
“Wait…”
“What is it?” I asked concerned.
“Could you… zip it up for me? I can feel the air hitting my bare back” I giggled some and made her turn around, just as someone stepped in to see the bare back of the Miss.

“Oh… I… Umm. I didn’t mean to intrude just- well... You see…”

(Ciel’s P.O.V)

I walked in to the room with the directions I got from Finny and Bard.

>>Slight Flashback<<

“Bard, Finny” I said addressing them both.
“Where is Rose?” They looked up from sitting down on the floor and pointed to the door behind them.
“She’s in there with Mey-Rin” They both said as I thanked them and walked in.
“Wait!” They both yelled but it was too late.

>>Flashback over<<

As I looked at the scene, I could feel myself blushing.
I saw Rose turn around in embarrassment and look at me with a red face as well.
“Get out!!” She yelled as Mey-Rin took me outside, my face still a crimson red from the events that had happened in a blur to me.
_____________________________
Ahhh, young love XD
This is just the first part of the party and don't worry, I have the next chapter planned thanks to a certain person which I shall put in the beggining of the story... Or I already did XD.
I edited this at the last moment because I have a disease called Laziness  syndrome... It affects everyone once in a while and I'll stop talking cause it's just making this longer. Take care my little devil readers!