~Mr. Dalvin• Do You Remember?

It's extremely late but this is dedicated to @eelliissee04 

"You're crazy that's exactly how it went down" your husband Dalvin said as you two sat on the loveseat in your loft.

"Babe, that's not how it happened at all" you said laughing at the way he remembered your first time meeting each other.

"Here we go" De'Vante groaned turning off the tv that had a rerun episode of Martin playing.

"How did it happen, sis" K-Ci asked unamused since he's heard both renditions of your relationship at least 24 times.

"This is what really happened"

~~~~~

You stood up from your seat yelling as the referee made a bad call.
"Way to go!! How does it feel to be the Lakers, bitch!! With yo dumbass" you yelled out making the referee look at you.

"The hell are you looking at?? I said it and I meant it too!" You screamed back before he yelled back.

" If you don't like it then leave bitch" he said back turning red.

"Aye bruh don't disrespect the lady she's just passionate about the game" you heard a man say as he stood up next to you. You looked over at him about to respond before you stopped.

The one and only Mr. Dalvin from JoDeCi just stood up for you. Looking past him you saw the rest of the group sitting watching your situation as well as the chaos on the court as they replayed the call.

"Whatever I'm just trying to do my job" he said waving him off.

"Nigga that attitude ain't needed I ain't do shit to you" he said offended that he blew him off like that.

"Yeah" you yelled agreeing with him.

"That's it you're both outta here" the ref yelled and blew his whistle.

" WHA- you know what, fuck it I'm gone anyway this game was wack as hell" there was a small pause "You rolling?" Mr.Dalvin asked you as the other three stood up.

Shrugging you nodded to show your agreement, after all you just kicked out of the game. Picking up your jacket and walked towards the security that was escorting you all out. The boys started throwing their trash away.

"Whatchu getting into tonight pretty lady?" Dalvin asked.

"Probably home now." She shrugged.

"You look too good to not show off your outfit tonight. How about you let me buy you a drink?" He asked grabbing her hand.

"I'd like that. Especially since the world deserves to see me in this outfit." She cheesed.

"You can be my arm candy for tonight." She told him making him smile.

"It's my honor Miss..." he trailed off.

"Y/n"

"Well y/n, shall we?" He held his hand out.

"We shall."

"About time you brought your box head ass out here."DeVante spoke once the pair walked towards the group.

"Took long as hell." K-Ci butted in.

"Imma ignore you and your remarks because I've got a beautiful guest but it ain't gonna be too many more of them shits."
~~~~~~
"And the man been stuck ever since" she smiled as Dalvin rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the football game on the television.

"Roll your eyes of you want but I prove that my version really happened every time" she spoke and twisted her wedding band.

"Whatever you say Mrs.DeGrate."

"As long as you know baby"