Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Now that I have told you all about my family, I guess I should tell you a little about myself. There isn't to much to know. I'm a pretty average teenage girl.

I live in the small town of Hillgrove. The population is around 5,000, and everyone knows everyone. News travels fast in this little town, just like any small town. For the most part it's a peaceful town, nothing very interesting happens. My favorite part of the town is the hills and the river that runs through the town. The river has always been my favorite place to hangout as a child and now as a teenager. I don't think I will ever leave this little town unless it's to spend some time traveling.

I go to Hillgrove Central School, which is actually the elementary, middle, and high school in the same building. It's a big school, has two gyms, two pools, two auditoriums, and one huge library. The elementary is on the left side of the building, the middle school it on the right side of the building, and the high school is upstairs. The school is one of the best in the areas and I'm happy to be going here. I've always liked school, it has been a way to take a break from family. Don't get me wrong I love them but everyone one needs a break sometimes.

I don't have very many friends but I have 5 that are very close to me. I could tell all of them anything and everything.

My longest friend is Zack, we've know each other since we were in diapers. He's more like my brother than my friend. I was with Zack when I first started going to the river. We made this awesome fort, that we've had to make it bigger over the years because we could barley fit into the fort.

Then there is Ashley, I met her because we were lab partners in 7th grade. We always made fun of the teacher and got in trouble quite often. Then I got her to play basketball with me so we hung out all the time. We became best friends pretty quick.

Matt is one of my close friends too. I met him because he was dating Ashley. I'm not that close to Matt but he's a nice guy.

I met Caleb because we both had a passion for basketball. We kept running into each other at the courts so we started playing pig and horse and it turned it a friendship.

My newest friend is Courtney, we met in 11th grade. We met because my mom and her mom work together and they just moved to town. My mom invited Courtney's mom and her family over. Courtney and I got bored of listening to our moms talk so we went and walked around outside. We found out we had a lot in common and the we became friends.

Zack, Ashley, Matt, Caleb, Courtney, and I hangout every Friday night. We never have anything planned, we just do whatever sounds fun. We hangout during the week too but Friday night is when we all get together.

Well some more about me...

My favorite color is light blue. My favorite food is anything Italian, lots of pasta! I play basketball at school and I'd say that I'm pretty good. I played soccer for a few years but I stopped after having two concussions. Doctors never told me I had to stop but I decided it would probably be best. I love to read. I'll pretty much read anything. My favorite tv show is an older one called Friends. On my free time I hangout with my friends and family. I love going camping and traveling. Would love to go to Europe and Australia one day. I work at Wegmans (saving up for my own car). Well that's about all you need to know about me for now.