Jack Maynard Imagine

I can't fit all the prompt requests in the title loll. Here they are: "I don't remember that!" "Are you hitting on me?" "Was I really that drunk?" "Stop texting me weird stuff so late at night!"    This was requested anonymously on tumblr. Hope you like it x

--

You were woken up at 3am by your phone blowing up with texts. You groaned and rolled over to see who was texting you.

Jacky Poo: You know how ligers (lion and tigers) are a thing, don't you think that's so weird.

Jacky Poo: Like lions and tigers did the thing like wtf !?

Jacky Poo: I just think that's so weird.

Jacky Poo: OMG I just found out chihuahua and Great Dane mix is a thing.

Jacky Poo: That is the definition of fucked up!

This ladies and gentleman is what it is like to best friends with Jack Maynard. You had about another 15 texts from him about how disturbed he was about these thing.

Y/n : WTF Jack! Stop texting me weird stuff so late at night!

Jacky Poo: Well actually it's early morning soo.

Jacky Poo: Do you want to come to the club with me tonight? None of my other friends can come.

Y/n: Wow so I'm your last choice thanks so much.

Jacky Poo: Whatever, you coming or not? Also Is my name still Jacky Poo in your phone?

Y/n: Yes I'll come and possibly.

Jacky Poo: Change it!

Y/n: Hahah never!

Jacky Poo: Y/n! Change it!!

Y/n: Goodnight Jacky Poo.

Jacky Poo: Not funny.

Y/n: Hilarious*

-

You were stood outside the club waiting for Jack to turn up. You were wearing a stunning black dress that hugged all your curves perfectly.

Just as you were about to text Jack to ask were he was you saw him get out a taxi.

"Hey" You greeted him.

"Hey!" He replied, you felt his eyes scanning over your body.

"My eyes are up here Maynard!" You laughed.

He blushed slightly.

"Lets go get drunk!" He exclaimed as you both walked into the club.

-

"Heyyy hot stuff!" Jack slurred.

He was currently very drunk.

"Dude you reek of alcohol!" You said.

"Your dress is hott!" Jack slurred completely ignoring your comment.

"Are you hitting on me?" You laughed.

You were rather confused by the situation. You had no idea Jack found you attractive at all.

You weren't sure if he was complimenting you because he was drunk and horny or what but his compliments gave you butterflies. That you were trying to pretend weren't there.

"Sure ammm, why don't you come back to my bed." He winked.

"Come on lets get you home." You laughed and dragged him outside.

-

You woke up the next morning to find yourself on Jacks sofa laying on his chest. Your head under his chin and his arm was wrapped around your back.

You got up careful not to wake him and fetched water and headache tablets.

As you put they down on the coffee table you saw his eyes slowly flutter open.

"Good Morning" You said quietly.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"My head hurts so muchh" He grumbled.

"Here drink water and take tablets" You said handing them to him.

"Thanks" He mumbled.

"So what did I do last night?" He laughed.

"Well you did start hitting in me at one point" You explained.

Jack internally face palmed.

"I don't remember that! Was I really that drunk?" He laughed.

His words hurt you. Did he mean he'd never hit on you if he wasn't really drunk.

"What?" You asked.

"I mean I was so drunk I was hitting on you." He laughed again.

"Wow thanks Jack" You said harshly.

Jack realised what he said.

"No y/n thats not what I meant." He sighed at his stupidity.

"Well then what did you mean?! Am I too ugly to hit on unless your almost passed out drunk?' You snapped at him.

"No!" He insisted.

"What did you mean then Jack?" You hissed.

"I mean I'd never have the confidence to hit on you if I was sober." Jack admitted.

You were shocked.

"What?" You said.

"I like you y/n, I like you more than just friends." He looked up to gauge your reaction.

"I-I I like you to." You admitted.

He got up, wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close.

"I love you y/n." He whispered before connecting your lips.

As he kissed you, it felt like fireworks were going off in your stomach