Special: NJ

Namjoon's Past

"Oppa! Hurry up!" The chime of a woman's laughter lit the room up as she gestured her brother over with one of her best silly faces as of yet.

Namjoon rolled his eyes but a smile tugged at his lips, betraying how he truly felt about his little sister's antics.

His hands dug their way into the pockets of his pants in mock reluctance while he trudged her way. "Kyungmin-ah, if you keep making those stupid faces it'll get stuck like that one day" he murmured nonchalantly and he hid an amused smirk at her loud gasp.

"Shut up! No way!" She screeched and immediately dropped her look while massaging her cheeks, murmuring incoherent things under her breath.

That was the limit for Namjoon and finally he cracked up.

Kyungmin scowled at her brother when she realized he was just messing with her as usual and she pouted but stalked his way.

She deftly landed a punch to her brother's shoulder, eliciting a pained hiss from the man who's smile was effectively wiped off his face.

"You're a little shit" she muttered petulantly and Joon grinned, resting his arm on top of his shorter sister's head.

"Right back at you loser" he shot back with a lazy smile.

She only gave him an exasperated sigh but eventually found herself smiling softly and she pulled him into a side hug.

No words needed to be exchanged after that; only the actions of two siblings who would give the world to each other and their knowing smiles kept them both in a comfortable silence.

————————————————

"Joon-ah! Come help me out" Kyungmin's voice called out from outside the house but Joon stayed rooted in his place, shooting a deadly glare at the man who was sitting on the sofa cockily.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Shin?" Joon hissed lowly, eyeing what should have been his little sister's ex boyfriend, in disdain.

The man grinned darkly while propping his arms behind his head in satisfaction. "What do you think Chief? I'm obviously hanging out with my girlfriend who I love dearly." He answered back easily and Joon's fist clenched.

The way he said girlfriend left a bad taste in Joon's mouth and he had to physically restrain himself before he threw the scum out of his precious sister's house right then and there.

"I swear to god-"

"Joon?" His sister called out again, this time tinged with a hint of impatience.

With more effort than he'd like to admit, he tore his gaze away from the smug man who mockingly raised his brow.

"Better stick to what you do best: keeping the streets clear right, Kim? After all we can't have bad men out there, it just wouldn't be safe for us" he teased, knowing that Namjoon never has and probably never will hold a solid case against his gang who always covered their tracks cleanly.

The son of a bitch was egging Joon on and he was damn near the edge but he took a deep breath, knowing that he had nothing on the man yet, so with one last glare he headed outside.