Chapter 4

Update - Please join my new and perm/ discord - https://discord.gg/dvjjh98  

(Y/N) Pov

A slap to the face woke you up. The cold water slithering around your body, cloaking your body, woke you up. The stench, the horrible stench woke you up. Everything woke you up. You stretched, sitting up with a painful headache and stinging cheek. The water rippled and swooshed over your body as you slowly stood up. Looking around, but seeing only darkness. You put your hands out, well aware of the water, but not where you were. You took a step forward, reaching your hands out to the side to feel some sort of glossy, yet mossy surface. Curing into a circle around you.

You gulped, realizing where you were - a sewer. "Oh no," you whispered, taking a step forward,"oh no!" You shrieked. Your slow walk turned into a tumbled run. "Help!" You screamed, running forward before you tripped over, slamming into the water. Completely drenched now, holding your head up as you began to cry. Tears streaming down your face, but you wouldn't even notice with the sewer water cloaking every inch of your body. You gagged at the smell but chocked yourself from crying. Your lungs unable to keep up with your quick breaths.

"Shh..." The distant whisper of someone made you look around blindly. Still crying hysterically. "(Y/n)..." The voice murmured your name, echoing around the pipes.

You cried, "what!" You yelled. Standing up and looking around at the darkness. Your feet were burning from wounds. But so was every other inch of your body. You weren't surprised if you were bleeding. "What do you want from me!"

A hand around your mouth silenced you. The wet clothes pressed against you made you shiver in fear, not cold - already freezing yourself. A breath tickled your neck, making you wiggle but wince when you felt a wound scrap uncomfortably against the ground. You cried quietly now, feeling the snot run down your nose onto the gloved hand. "Shh..." The voice shushes you, quietly rocking you back and forth. Giving a calming motion as you closed your eyes. Your crying still remained, but you found yourself relaxed. Almost asleep. "There we go..." He grumbled in your ear, releasing your face and turning you around. Knowing you couldn't see him anyways, he looked at you. Seeing the slight outline of your figure, but quickly looking away and down the sewer pipe. His hands grasped tightly on your shoulders. Yourself in too much shock to care.

Your heart viciously beats fast as you looked around in front of you, trying to see more than just the outline of the figure. You knew full well who it was. Pennywise was one of the most likely things to live in the sewer, or just venture down here. Either way, the height of this thing really gave you a promising thought it was Pennywise. The cracked voice also gave it away. The clown picked you up, holding onto you in front of him, almost like you were a disease in a bag. Keeping you away from him as far as possible. "Let-let me go," you pushed against his chest, trying to release yourself but only receiving the darkened chuckle of Pennywise.

"No." He turned a corner than plonked you on some hard, dry surface. You looked around blankly, seeing lanterns lit. Allowing yourself to get an idea of where you were. A lair, a sewer lair. It was massive, and the large waterhole in the middle connecting to pipes around the side made you stare in awe. But then something caught you, bodies. You gasped, shuffling back when you saw an arm float by you. "Whoops," he snickered, grasping the arm and chucking it across the water to the other side. Where wooden furniture stood, rustic and old. Children's cribs, adult mattresses, desks and other wooden objects. The clown almost seemed invisible when you took in your surroundings. The corpses of children were scattered everywhere, but it seemed too tidy for some murderer to have done this. But who else would come down here? Other than the clown, Pennywise, you had no other idea of who did this. "It was... IT" Pennywise interrupted your thoughts. Walking in front of you, blocking the view of the sewer lair. "Me, I get hungry..." he sighed, rubbing his stomach. Thinking of the taste of children, how their weak bones crunch under the pressure of his jaw. How the thickened blood, the pureblood lathered his and their skin. A blissful thought, something that would almost bring pleasure to the monster. But that's what he was, a monster - incapable of sexual pleasure, or so It was told.