t h i r t y - e i g h t

Sorry for the late update, been busy. Hope you'll like this chapter or..not.

Mature content ahead.

Unedited.

Lisa's Point of View

I'm done crying for now, I still have a job to finish and weaping over someone who doesn't give a shit about my existence is ultimately pathetic and obviously wouldn't get me a job done.

With shaking hands I force my self to resume the cleaning, picking each inebriated mess from our wasted visitors who share the same feather with those overbearing swelled heads who suffer the same disease called superiority complex.

I strive to control the impending sob to escape my lips. It causes me a great deal of pain since what I've been suffering is too much for my fragile heart. I swallow the lump forming in my throat as I look upwards to hold the tears that are threatening to fall from my eyes.

There's no point of crying since there's no one who will wipe my tears.

I have no one.

But the sudden drop kisses the surface of my skin that I realize that my attempt is futile. I sniff and wipes the traitor tears as I continue to complete my job in a rush.

It is almost past two in the morning when I finished my job, almost an hour after my last encounter with a drunk Trinity and the Don. Drained and flustered from the wine I drunk earlier I pad my way back to the servant's quarter.

I take my shower first since my body strangely starts to get warmer but to my dismay the cool shower doesn't even cool me down, contrarily my body temperature rises even more like I'm burning with fever. To my alarm, my heart begins to palpitate rapidly too.

Oh no, it must be the aphrodisiac.

The sudden restlessness and the high temperature get me all sweaty again so I decide to remove my pajama leaving me only in my panty and a thin sleeveless shirt in an attempt to cool myself. I am about to dive back to my bed when a sudden loud knock from my door jumps me in fright.

The knocking continues and it's getting stronger and louder.

"Who is it?" I ask anxiously and immediately the knocking stops.

"It's me."

My breath hitches and my eyes widen from knowing the voice so well. Harry?

My heart starts to flutter stupidly making me curse myself inwardly. He hurt and made you cry just an hour ago remember? Get a grip!

The banging resumes again so I take in a huge breath before I nervously unlocks the door for him.

The next seconds, I find myself being pinned against the wall knocking off the air in my lungs. I still haven't recovered yet when he crushes his lips to mine, earning a loud gasp from me. He skillfully moves his hand at the back of my neck while the other free hand winds tightly around my waist, pulling me closer to his hard body. The contact causes my body to shudder, inviting him to invade my mouth and explores it fiercely with lustful need.

The sad part? I indulge it.

My already scalding body from the wine's effect yields to his fervent kisses and touches. I revel to the sudden delicious desire, closing my eyes as I lean to his touch.

"Lisa." His warm breath against my earlobe delivers a warm delicious feeling down to my spine causing me to shudder. In my delirious state of mind, my nose still catches the smell of alcohol coming from him. He doesn't even let me think any further, when he suddenly grabs and squeezes the flesh of my ass causing me to yelp.