32

your;

I watched quietly as Yoongi wrote lyrics down.

He seemed to be on a role now and I was happy for him.

I was also really glad that he was back home for a little.

Surprisingly, bang pd said he could stay as long as he needed so I was hoping he'd be here for awhile.

Hours had passed and I was falling asleep on the couch until Yoongi woke me.

"I know you're tired but do you mind going for a walk with me?" Yoongi asks.

"What for?" I ask as I rub at my tired eyes.

"I just need a break" he says.

"Alright but only because I love you" I say as I stand up and yawn.

He smiles and waits for me to put on shoes and a coat then we head out.

"How is the song coming?" I ask as I stuff my hands in my pockets and shuffle closer to Yoongi just because.

"I mean, it's coming" he says.

"It's really that hard, huh?" I ask, thinking back to what bang pd had said to me.

"Kinda, yeah" he sighs.

"As long as you don't resort back to old habits it'll be okay because I'll be here to cheer you on no matter what" I say and Yoongi looks down at me and smiles.

"I know" he says.

"Good because I want you to know you can always come talk to me when things get hard. Just please don't push me away" I sigh as I look out in front of me.

"I won't" he says and I bite my lip and nod as we continue to walk.

When we finally get back to the apartment I drag him over to the bed and we lay down.

"Let's just sleep okay. You can focus on your song tomorrow. You need a re powered mindset" I say and Yoongi looks hesitant but nods.

With that, we lay down to sleep.
-
When I wake up the next morning for work I notice Yoongi isn't in the bed and I look over to see him sitting at the island with his head in his hand.

"You alright?" I ask and he turns his head my way and nods.

"Are you sure?" I ask as I stand up and make my way to him.

"No" he sighs.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask as I wrap my arms around his neck and lean down to see a paper half filled with words.

"I can't finish this song with the dog distracting me" Yoongi says and I move back and give him a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll take him to work with me and you'll have peace and quiet" I say and Yoongi nods.

"Thanks" he says.

"Mhm. You'll still be home when I get back right?" I ask as I walk over to the cage and pick the puppy up.

"Yeah." Yoongi says and I feel myself smile.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes. I promise" he says.

"Okay" I say as I quickly get dressed then gather my things.

"I'll see you later" I say as I bend down and pick the puppy up then kiss Yoongi.

"Be careful on your way there" he says.

"Will do. Love you" I smile.

"Love you too" he says and I wave goodbye then I head to work.
-
"You brought him with you!" Zico says happily as he takes the puppy from me and smiles.

"Yeah Yoongi kept getting distracted" I say as I put my things behind the counter.

"So Yoongi's home huh" he grins.

"Yeah" I say and smile at the thought.

"Is he staying the night or?" Zico asks as he itches behind the puppies ear.

"He is" I say.

"Nice" he says as he hands the puppy back and walks to the sign and flips it open.

Then the day begins.
-
"Good work today y/n. You can go home now" Zico says.

"Thanks" I say as I grab my things and yoongs then head home.

I was excited to see Yoongi.

So excited that I basically ran home.

"Are you excited to see your dad" I say as I kiss the puppy on the top of his head.

"Yoongi I'm-" but I stop as I open the door to find the room without Yoongi in it.

He promised he'd be here but he broke it,

again.