19- Accidently Confessed

Normal pov

It's already 12 p.m. The antic house seem so empty. Boboiboy was waiting outside for Athena. She's not home ever since the argument and didn't pick up boboiboy's phone call ever since their last message. Boboiboy sighed.

'If only you understand this is for your own sake' He thought to himself. He then heard the door being open. 'Wait?the door was unlocked?!' He thought again realised how careless he is.

He then tip-toe to the door which is just a few step from the sofa that he sat. Other than expecting for Athena he expect it will be a thief since it's already midnight.
At the door enterence he saw a girl. Probably his cousin.

"Athena?" He asked as the blue eyed girl glance at him. They exchanged look for a while. Boboiboy observed Athena as he saw her blue eyes were dull. 'Maybe she cried a lot.' He thought.

"You're not sleep yet?" She asked coldly breaking the silence and made boboiboy back to reality.

"Umm no..I was waiting for you." He shook.

"What for.. I thought you don't  want to see me at all." She said sarcastically and passed by boboiboy as he was thunderstruck with the answer.

"Athena wait. " He called. Athena stopped by the staircase and look at boboiboy coldly.

"What? " She asked.

"You don't understand.. I'm doing this for your.. "

"Own sake? " Athena cut his word and continued.

"Yeah mom had told me that and you too.it's for my own goodness too. So there's no need to explain anything I guess. Right? " She said. Don't want to hear the explanation and straight to her room.

"Wait Athena.. " Boboiboy about to talk but Athena slammed the door right in front of his face. Hitting his nose.

"Ouww!! " He groaned. Bowed down while holding his nose as he felt like it already broken.

"Athena please hear me first. " He pleaded just like in the Malay typical drama; A husband that've been kicked out by his wife from their own room because of a small fight.

After a few time of knocking pathetically, the door finally opened made boboiboy fell, and accidently kissed the floor.

"Auww~~" He groaned. Again. He immediately got up and fixed his cap.

"Athena I - I can explain.. " his word stuck in the middle after saw Athena's eyes were full of tears. He got stuttered, can't find a word to speak.

"Do you really hate me?!" Athena unleashed her thought after taking almost half of the day thinking about that. Boboiboy can just gave her a blur face.

"If you're taking revenge on me by playing with my feelings and making me fall in love with you.. I think you did it.. Congratulations" She explained sarcastically yet the cold intonation never leave.

"Say what!? No Athena that's not true. " boboiboy almost shout. Athena's thought was truly far from his real intention.

"Than what is it?!" Athena tried to be rational and wanted to listen to her cousin explanation. Boboiboy took a deep breath before he starts.

"Okay. I really hope you understand when I said this is for your own sake. I want to remind you that Adudu, that freak green alien is targeting you.. Remember? " Boboiboy reminded her.

"Adudu is just piece of cake. " She stated arrogantly crossing her arms.

"No he's not.. Athena, I've know Adudu more than you and I know how danger he is. And if something happen to you.. I won't forgive myself. " serious tone started to form so as his face. Deep on his heart he really hope that Athena won't take it easy on this. Boboiboy was true though. Adudu have done everything to destroy boboiboy and it's not impossible for that alien to do it on Athena too.

Athena sighed. "So that's 'goodness sake' that you talking about? "She asked, want to make it clear

"Yes that 'goodness sake'. "Boboiboy relieved that she finally understand.

"And just because of that freak alien you want me to go? "
Athena seems unsatisfied with Boboiboy's reason. "Why did you even bother with that!? " She continued.

"Of course I do!! You're the most important thing in my life! " Boboiboy shouted, not realizing that it's already 1 a.m. Athena's eyes got bigger. Whether shocked with the yelling or the confession. Boboiboy who just realised he was shouting quickly close his mouth. Atmosphere been so awkward for a moment before Boboiboy remembered that he had confessed his feelings to Athena a few days ago and waiting for his confess to be replied until now. Boboiboy noticed something.

"Wait the minute. " He said to himself and Athena made the girl frowned.

"Did you just said you love me? " He asked, smirked we're clearly plastered on his face.

"Me? When?  I don't think so. " Athena tried to reclaimed back their conversation a few minute ago and finally realized that she had bursted her feelings accidently.

"Yes you are. You said I've made you fall in love with me. " Boboiboy recounted the conversation back.

"D-did I say that.. N-no I guess you misheard.. OK good night see ya.. " Athena stuttered and quickly got inside her room and close the door making Boboiboy who wanted to chase her being hit.. Again..

"Ouww.. Not again. " He said in frustrated. But then he realised that their discussion were left cliff hanger.

"Athena were not done yet! " He knocked that door yet no reply. He expect Athena already have her fast sleep or just too shy to face him.

"OK.. Good night. " Boboiboy gave up and went to his room.

While inside Athena's room she's letting out a big sigh while laying on her bed. She's confused with her feelings between happy;  because she finally confess even it's an accident or sad; because she still need to figure out the way to stay here; at Pulau Rintis with tok abah.. With Boboiboy...