Revealed

Jennie's POV

"What-" I was busy checking for the key on my backpack when I got the shock of my life after Yoongi pulled me back away from the unit, his eyes wide in panic.

He pulled me closer and lead me to my own unit instead.

My eyes automatically closed once I smell his perfume.

Damn you Min Yoongi. You smell so good.

I'm not sure how long my eyes were closed but it startled me when I heard him cleared his throat.

I looked at him confused. And then I realized that all the boys except for Jin are outside, sitting on the ground.

Taehyung was lying on the floor,  his head on Jungkook's lap while both were sleeping.

Namjoon was checking on his phone. Jimin was sitting down,  asleep, his head dangling before him while Hobi was looking at Yoongi and I,  his eyes a little sleepy.

"What are you guys doing here and where is Jin and Jisoo unnie?"

Hobi just pointed at the direction of their unit.

I just came out early this morning to check something in the office.

"Okay, I get it. But why are you guys outside?" I asked a little confuse.

I heard Yoongi sigh so I turn towards him.

"Jisoo is on it again and only Jin hyung can manage that weird lady when she's at that state."

"Wait, what's wrong with unnie?" I asked concern.

"It's nothing serious. She's fine but we need to stay away from her a little because we're all exhausted and having her around at her current state is really stressful."

I looked at Hobi and he just smiled at me.

He seemed to have noticed my confusion.

What state was he talking about anyway?

"Can you just open your unit instead so we can all go inside?" he asked.

I noticed the dark circles under his eyes. He must have been so stressed so I pulled out the key on my unit and opened it.

I heard Hobi waking up the others. And a giggle escaped my lips after I heard Taehyung saying something about him being taken by a spaceship.

Too bad,  Hobi had awoken him.

Once inside,  the boys soon all went in.

The maknae line all fell on the cushion trying to continue their sleep while Hobi and Namjoon went straight to the kitchen.

"Jennie, do you have anything in your kitchen?  We're a little hungry." O heard Hobi shouting from the kitchen before a loud bang echoed.

"Yah,  Namjoon!"

I shook my head after hearing the noise.

Of course,  Namjoon could easily break anything. 

I immediately went inside the kitchen and saw a metal pot on the floor. Namjoon was looking at me apologetically.

"Sorry."

A sigh escaped my lips.

"Let's just have a take-out. You two can order. I'll just change into something comfortable." I told them before I went inside my room.

Half of my clothes are in their dorm. Actually,  I was thinking of moving back to my unit since my foot has been better. But then Jisoo unnie came.

Once I was able to change into sweatpants and a white shirt,  I went outside to try to check on the boys. The sight may come out a little shocking for other people but I've seen worse so this scene before me is pretty normal.

Jungkook running around with Taehyung on his back. Jimin was trying to pull Taehyung off so he can ride instead.

The funny thing is, all of their hairs were tied on a ponytail which I must have left at the table before. And Jimin was carrying a broom.

Hobi was on the phone trying to order. I laugh a little when I heard him trying to change his voice and acting like a foreigner.

"Yes,  two boxeuu. Ahm, yes yes. Opcourseuu. Pay,  okay. Here, pay."

"Hyung,  did you order a chicken?" Jungkook asks putting Taehyung down,  his butt landing straight on the floor.

"Yah!!!!" Taehyung whined.

"Tae,  let's use this new app that I download." Jimin caught Taehyung's attention.

"Kure?"

Soon enough. The maknae line was doing goofy faces on the phone while Hobi was trying to fit his face on the screen.

These children.

On the other hand,  Namjoon was trying to check into something under the table.

Shit. That was a souvenir I got from when I went to the US.

"Namjoon, No, don-"before I was even able to finish, it fell on the floor,  breaking into pieces.

His eyes went to me and he mouthed the same words he'd said to me earlier.

"Or yeah. That's fine." I told him. He flashed his dimples on me but sadly,  it won't work because I was internally crying for my baby piano souvenir.

And then I looked around. Someone is missing.

"Namjoon, where is Yoongi?"

"He was roaming around earlier. I don't know" he said not even looking at me.

And then it hit me.

Impossible. He isn't there right? I mean, he shouldn't be there.

My actions were quick and my heart started beating like crazy. I have never been this nervous my entire life.

Once I open the room, my mouth hangs wide open.

I nearly choked on my saliva.

I push the door closed, preparing for something I'm sure I wouldn't like.

I kept quiet until he broke the silence.

"I had an idea but it is still shocking."

He was sitting on my swivel chair,  his feet were on the top of the table.

My eyes landed on the ground.

Of course,  I recognized the sarcasm in his voice.

And then I heard him laugh. It was scary. 

"So that's why Jisoo was laughing every time we try to say something. It's because she knew."

Then, silence filled the room.

"I'm sorry," I muttered lowly I was not even sure if he heard.

"You made a fool out of us. You make us look stupid. You played with us."

Every singles word cuts deep within me. It was just his voice but every fucking word hurts like hell.

And then I heard a noise. I look up and saw him hitting the table.

He was so angry.

My body started shaking and somehow,  I felt my tears on the verge of escaping my eyes.

This was never the plan. He shouldn't be finding out this way.

I heard the movement of the swivel chair. Before I knew it,  he went past me and run outside, the smashing right through my face.

I guess it's over.

Just when I thought I've found a new set of friends,  that's when I suddenly lose them.

It's because I am stupid.

Whoever said life was easy?