Chapter 6 - Dance with Me

Christina's POV

OMFG Harry Styles just said he is going to sleep at my house tonight!!!!!!!! WTFH!!! I think I need to put 911 on speed dial. No way in hell will I be able to live through this night!

I am standing there with my mouth hanging open in amazement that he said yes. I look down when I feel Harry grab my hand and say, "I think we were dancing when we were so rudely interrupted. Let's keep the party going." I look up at him and my body starts to shiver. Yes... Yes... let's keep this party going...

I follow Harry to the middle of the living room floor when he turns around and smiles at me as he grabs my other hand to start dancing. As I look into his eyes, all I can think is that this has got to be the sexiest man in the entire world.

As we are dancing I look down and notice the bulge in his pants. Fucking hell... look at that shit... OMG, he noticed where I was looking.   Fuck me... no literally, Fuck Me!!!!

He looks me in the eye and pulls my body to his and wraps his arms around me. Oh fuck... I can feel his hard cock on my stomach.

Harry brings his mouth towards the side of my face. I can feel his hot breath on my neck as he moves up to my ear and whispers, "Thank you so much for being so kind to me today. I wish there was a way to repay you". Hell yeah, there is a way to repay me!!! Calm down Christina... Breathe...

Next thing I know I hear "If Only for One Night" by Luther Vandros come on and we begin to sway. Damn, I love this song, it is so sexy.

I can feel Harry's breath on my cheek as he still has me wrapped in his arms as we slow dance. I feel like I am in a dream, walking on clouds. I have never felt my body want to be so close to anyone before.

Oh damn, that bulge is getting bigger. I feel my knees start to buckle when Harry grabs me to hold me up and says, "Christina, I feel it too."

I look in his eyes and see the lust I am feeling as well. My panties are dripping wet. Fuck, if he kisses me, what will I do? Just then Harry grabs my face with both hands and slowly brings his lips closer to mine. I think I forgot how to breathe...

I look from his eyes to his lips and back again not knowing what to do. Then it happens, his lips touch mine ever so softly. I gasp when he removes his lips from mine. I literally forgot to breathe. There he goes smirking again...

Harry's POV

Christina is standing there with her mouth hanging open when I told her that I would love to stay at her place. She needs to close that sweet mouth of hers before I stick my cock in it. Damn, Harold...

I need to feel her body next to mine so I grab her hand and say, "I think we were dancing when we were so rudely interrupted. Let's keep the party going." Oooh, did Christina just shiver from my touch? Glad to know I can do that to her.

Christina pulls me to the middle of the living room floor and turns around and smiles at me. What a beautiful smile she has. Those lips look so fucking kissable. What beautiful eyes she has. I can't help but stare into them. This woman has me mesmerized.

I feel my dick getting hard just staring into her eyes. I watch her eyes move down my body to my bulge that is growing by the minute. That's right baby girl, you are doing this to me. By the way she is staring at it, I know she wants to feel it.

I need to feel her body close to mine. I pull her as close as possible and wrap my arms around her. I know she can feel my hard dick right on her stomach. Damn, what is she doing to me?

I lean into the side of her face and whisper in her ear, "Thank you so much for being so kind to me today. I wish there was a way to repay you." Oh, how I would repay you baby girl...

I hear a slow sultry song start to play and I begin to sway our bodies back and forth. God, she smells so good. I am so close to kissing her neck right now. Oh, how I wish I could.

I feel myself getting harder from the friction between our bodies. The room is getting hotter by the minute. I am not sure how much more I can take. I hear Christina's breathing become a little faster as well as my own.   Fuck... I want her.

I feel her knees start to give way, so I grab her by the waist to hold her up and tell her that I feel it too. She looks into my eyes and I see the lust that is in my eyes as well. I grab her face with both hands and slowly bring my lips to hers. Oh, how sweet her lips taste.

As I move my lips away from hers, I hear her gasp for air. Was she not breathing? Hmmmm.... Yeah, she is mine.

Thank you for reading my story!

Please vote and comment!

Love, CeeCee