Chapter 7 - Taste so Good

Christina's POV

Harry pulls his lips away from mine and I feel like a part of me was missing. My lips are aching to feel his again. I look into his sexy eyes and bring my hands up into his hair and pull his face closer to mine. I whisper, "You taste so good. I need some more." I bring my lips to his and kiss him a little harder. My whole body is on fire. He pulls me even closer to his body and bites my lower lip so my mouth will open and sticks his tongue in. My tongue meets his eagerly.

How is this possible? How am I kissing THE HARRY STYLES?! I don't know but, I think I am about to cum. I feel his hands make their way down my back until they reach my ass. I let out a moan and I feel his bulge getting even bigger. My hands begin to explore his chest. Never in my life have I felt the fire that is between my legs right now.

My hand works my way down to that bulge. I rub my hand along his dick, and he lets out a growl which in turn makes me whimper in his ear. His hands make their way to my breasts. He ever so lightly rubs his thumbs over my already hard nipples. I throw my head back when Harry begins kissing my neck. I swear I can't breathe... He works his way up to my ear and softly bites my earlobe and whispers, "Fuck, you are so sexy."

I look at him with nothing but lust in my eyes. He lifts my tank top over my head and stares at my chest with his mouth open. I watch as he starts to lick his lips. Fucking hell, he is so sexy...

He lowers his head and brings his mouth to my nipple and I can't help but moan. I dig my nails into his back as I try to not fall on the floor. His left hand comes up and massages my other breast while his mouth is teasing my nipple. He tells me how beautiful my breasts are and how he would love to Fuck them one day. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

Harry's POV

After the kiss, we stare into each other's eyes with a longing feeling for more. Should I make the next move? Should I step back and try to get my head together? I literally just met this woman. How can I cross the line so quickly? But, fuck her lips were so soft... I didn't want to remove them from hers.

I look at Christina and I am about to say something when she says, "You taste so good. I need some more." Holy shit....

She grabs my face and brings my lips to hers. I bite her lower lip so her mouth will open, and I can stick my tongue in.

My hands begin to explore her back all the way down to that amazing ass of hers. I feel his hands make their way down my back until they reach my ass. Fuck... her moaning is making me harder than I was before.

Her fingers feel like fire on my chest. Oh yeah, Christina bring those hands lower... Fuck yes... I can't believe she is touching my dick. Fuck... Did she feel it twitch? Mmmmmmmm

I can't keep my hands off of her body. Oh, look at those beautiful tits. They are so big and soft and her nipples are so hard. I bring my lips to that sexy neck of hers. I love how she is reacting to me kissing her neck. God, I want this woman! I whisper in her ear, "Fuck, you are so sexy."

We stare into each other's eyes and I swear I am about to loose it. I need to have this woman. I lift her tank top over her head and can't help but stare at her tits. I lower my head and bring my mouth to her nipple while massaging her other tit. Damn, one day I am going to fuck these tits! Oh shit, I just said that out loud...

Thank you for reading my story!

Please vote and comment!

Love, CeeCee