Chapter 8 - Come with Me

Christina's POV

I take Harry by the hand and lead him into the bedroom. There is no possible way my ass could stand up anymore. He follows me into the bedroom and looks at my king size bed with all of my pillows and says, "What a beautiful bed. I love all the pillows. It looks like heaven. I can't wait to get in there with you."

I turn away because I feel myself begin to blush. He grabs me by the wrist and pulls me into his body. OMG, the heat that is coming off of his body has me on fire. I have my head down trying not to look into his eyes.

"Christina, look at me." he says while bringing my chin up with his fingers. As soon as I do, I feel his lips smash onto mine with such force that I gasp for air.

I begin to walk backwards until my legs reach the mattress. I lay back and bring Harry with me. I am on my back with him on top of me kissing me with such passion I am about to scream. My hands are in his hair and I am moaning his name. Fuck me...

Harry stops kissing me and looks me in the eyes with so much lust. I close my eyes and feel him start to kiss my neck working his way down to my breasts, licking and sucking on my nipples. I can't help but whimper. "Christina, I said look at me." he demands while I feel his mouth move down to my stomach, biting, sucking, kissing. I open my eyes and he is staring right at me. OMFG, if this man goes any lower...

Next thing I know he is pulling my shorts down and throwing them on the floor. While still staring at me he brings his mouth to my core. I feel his hot breath and I am about to explode. My legs are opened, and Harry starts biting my inner thighs working his way back to my core.

There goes that damn tongue that I have seen in so many videos, so many dreams, so many nights alone in my bed with my cactus. I feel his tongue lick its way up my slit and he moans, "Hmmmm... you taste so good." Now I am ready to fuck his face, like right now, I can't wait!!! He sees me squirming and tells me to relax he is only just getting started. Holy Fucking Shit! RIP Me!! Someone call 911!!

I moan, "Oh Harry, that tongue feels so damn good. I want to feel that dick too. Take your pants off. No, take those fucking pants off now!!!!!!!!!!" He moves his mouth away from me and there was that smirk again. I swear that smirk is going to be the death of me.

He stands up slowly and unbuttons his jeans. He pulls them down and throws them and his boots to the side and is standing there in his black boxers. My eyes are about to come out of my head... that dick is so big. I beg him to take off his boxers and he does. That is the most beautiful dick I have ever seen. I just want to taste it so bad.

I throw him down on the bed and take his dick in my hand. Hmmm... I see that pre cum spilling out and I bring my mouth down and lick it up. Harry makes the most guttural noise I have ever heard which makes me throb inside. I start to lick it from the bottom up and put the head in my mouth and suck on it very softly. OMFG, I have HARRY STYLES' dick in my mouth...

Harry moans, "You like that dick, don't you? You like the way it tastes, don't you? Suck that dick Christina!" His words are turning me on even more. I start to suck on it harder and bring it further and further down my throat when all of a sudden Harry picks me up and swings me around, so my ass is in his face and my mouth is back on his dick. Harry says, "You can't have all the fun, I need to taste you. Bring that pussy to my mouth baby." I move back so my pussy is right over his mouth when he grabs my hips and licks my slit and begins to bite and suck my clit. I am not sure how much more I can take.

I try to catch my breath when Harry says, "Damn, you taste so fucking good." This makes me suck him even harder. We are both moaning and cursing when I feel it. That feeling in the pit of my stomach. I know I am about to cum. Harry knows it too, he tells me, "Cum for me baby, I know you want to. I can feel it. Cum in my mouth Christina!" I am fucking his face as hard as I can. Just as I am about to cum Harry tells me, "I am about to cum Christina, let me cum in your face." I take him out of my mouth and put my hand around his dick and we hit our high together. I have never cum this hard in my life.

I barely can keep my eyes open as his cum is shooting in my face. We both scream out each other's names and I collapse on top of him. He is lapping up every bit of me. Please call the paramedics... No way I can live through this...

Harry's POV

Christina takes me into her bedroom. Ooooh, look at this bed. I love it. I can't wait to fuck her in it. I see her blush and try to turn away from me when I tell her that I can't wait to get in there with her.

I grab her and pull her into my body. Fuck, her body feels so good up against mine. Why does she have her head down? I want to see those sexy eyes of hers, so I tell her to look at me. As soon as she lifts her head up, my lips find hers. I kiss her hard and pull her as close as possible.

We move towards the bed and Christina falls back and pulls me with her. I feel her fingers running through my hair and it is making me crazy. Damnnnn, she is moaning my name... Fuck me....

I need to taste her. I work my way down her body starting with her neck and working my way to her nipples. I see her close her eyes and whimper. Fuck I need her to look at me, so I tell her again to open her eyes.

I work my way down her stomach and finally she opens her eyes. I stare into her eyes as I move lower. We need to get rid of these shorts. I pull them down and throw them on the floor.

Fuck... look at that pussy.  I open her legs wider and finally taste her. I moan, "Hmmmm... you taste so good." I feel her body squirm. I know I have her where I want her. She is going to be mine. I tell her to relax because this is only the beginning.

 She moans, "Oh Harry, that tongue feels so damn good. I want to feel that dick too. Take your pants off. No, take those fucking pants off now!!!!!!!!!!" Oooh, demanding little thing, isn't she?

I stand up slowly and take off my pants and boots and stand there in my boxers with the biggest smirk on my face. Damn, she is begging me to take my boxers off, how can I deny her the pleasure of seeing this dick?

Next thing I know I am being thrown on the bed. OMG, she is about to put it in her mouth... Fuck... I ask her, "You like that dick, don't you? You like the way it tastes, don't you? Suck that dick Christina!"

I need to taste her so I swing her around, so her pussy is in my face and my dick is in hers. I tell her that she can't have all of the fun and that she needs to bring that pussy to me. Damn, she tastes so good.

She is deep throating me and I swear she is going to make me cum too fast. If her mouth feels this good, I can't wait to be all up in that pretty pussy. I can tell she is ready to explode. I can't hold it much longer either, so I scream, "Cum for me baby, I know you want to. I can feel it. Cum in my mouth Christina! I am about to cum Christina, let me cum in your face." I feel her take me out of her mouth and I scream her name while I shoot my load in her face. Oh fuck...

Thank you for reading my story!

 Please vote and comment!

Love, CeeCee