Chapter 12 - Damn

How could I possibly forget I had a boyfriend? Uh... this is Harry Styles we are talking about...

I put my hands over my face and just sigh. Harry says, "Christina, I am so sorry I didn't know you had a boyfriend. I just felt this great connection with you. Are you serious with him?" I look at Harry and tell him that I have been with Antonio for two years and that I love him but, I am not in love with him obviously if I did what I did with him.

I am so confused. Harry takes me in his arms and says to me that he will step back and let me figure out what I want. He then says that no matter what he would like to remain friends. Friends with benefits????? Fuck... WTAF...

My phone rings and it is Antonio. I tell him that I am really tired and I would call him tomorrow. Harry then jumps in my bed and says, "So, can I still spend the night?" Like I would tell him no... "Yes Harry, you can spend the night". He says, "Good because I didn't want to spend the night at a hotel and I really would like to wake up with you in my arms even if it is for only one night".

Between the jet lag, the best sex I ever had in my entire life and my guilty conscious, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I walk to the bed and Harry is laying there with his arms open for me to come close to him. I get in and he pulls me to his body and kisses me on the forehead and says, "Good night Christina". I was asleep within minutes.

Thank you for reading my story!