Chapter 13 - Good Morning Sunshine

I wake up feeling really warm and notice a hand across my stomach and a leg thrown over mine. I panic at first then I realize it is HARRY FUCKING STYLES snoring in my ear. OMG, what have I done? I turn around and face him. My God this man is beyond beautiful. I wish I could get my camera and takes pictures of this perfect specimen of a man. I am staring at his lips and didn't notice that his eyes opened until he says, "Good morning sunshine. Do you see something you like?" and there it is, that damn smirk...

I say, "Actually there is. I really would love to photograph you someday. Would that be ok? You are a photographer's dream". "Is that so? I would love for you to take pictures of me. Will I be naked? Will you be naked?" he says as he smirks. LAWD, this man right here!!!!

He pulls me closer to him and I feel his hard bulge against my leg and he says, "Christina, I don't want to pressure you about anything we can remain friends until you figure out what you want but, right now, I want you even if it will be the last time". He brings his lips to mine and slowly presses his lips on mine. I press my lips to his and I feel that electricity run through my body.

Our kisses become more passionate and he grabs my face with his hands and starts kissing my neck and whispers in my ear, "Let me fuck one more time Christina". I don't say anything I just moan and he takes that as an ok and rolls on top of me. He opens the nightstand and grabs a condom. I watch him rip it open with his teeth and put it on. He moves my legs apart and puts the tip right at my entrance and looks me in the eye and says, "Christina, I am going to make you mine".

I close my eyes and let out a sigh because I know I can't just leave Antonio who has always been there for me for a man who every woman in their right mind wants. I couldn't handle that pressure. Harry then kisses me softly and slowly glides into me. I swear I can see stars it feels so good. I moan into his mouth and tell him to fuck me when that smirk is all too present. He starts moving in and out a little faster. I wrap my legs around his waist and meet him with every thrust. This wasn't just regular fucking, there was definitely a connection. My emotions got the best of me when a tear ran down my cheek. I tried to wipe it without being noticed when he says, "I feel it too Christina"...

I am so FUCKED... mentally and physically...

Thank you for reading my story!

More to cum!!!!