Chapter 2

Wait what! I meant I just bumped into Adam Raul one of the country most handsome and richest bachelor,but I thought they said he is so cold and heartless well most of the time seeing can  be deceiving , but wait come to think of it he was blind how did he knows I was coming towards him that is very confusing why am I even thinking of him anyway?I have better things to do proceding  to the place I work I met Sarah.
"Sofia where are you coming from,I hope you've not made trouble for yourself again ".

"what do you mean by that Sarah am a good girl I don't make trouble".I replied back  scoffing she turn her back to me.
"just don't let madam catch you because if she does you know what's going to happen".

"oh I know alright".because I can never forget the first day I went out for a stroll in the garden  losing myself in the glowing and beautiful flowers I forgot I was no longer in my father's house but now working as a maid at madam Catherine house people said she was wicked if I consider that option I think it's true because she never goes without making everybody life's a living hell   trying to be quiet I whispered
"hey Sarah is zayed back from school".

"no he is not back yet just be careful Sofia because you know madam does not allow people working for her to go to school".

"but Sarah can't you see am the one working for her why does she have to involved my brother in this for goodness sake that's not fair".I replied back frustrated beyond reason I walk out of the house no I won't allow it my brother will go to school even if is the last thing I do because I know that no young lady will accept an uneducated man and I will not make my brother a nobody like our father walking round the garden I bumped into a wall which propelled me backward trying not to loose my footing I was yanked back into the hard wall wait what wall don't move I said looking up slowly.

If you love this vote and comments remember your vote and comments keep me motivated .  a new book in motion ,unplanned circumstances ,you should give it a try ,follow for more update