🐻Toy Freddy x Jaiel🐻

A/n: Hey @JaielLazaro!  I hope that you'll like this story.

Jaiel is a part-time waitress. She has been working for two months  now in the new and improve Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. 

She was taking her time cleaning the table as she was humming quietly while the workers were leaving.

"Ms.  Lazaro." The boss called and she yelped and looked at the boss. 

"Y-Y-Yes s-sir? " She stuttered as she turned to her boss.

"You're in charge in locking the pizzeria tonight right after cleaning the tables. " He said as he gave her the spare key.

"Y-yes, sir. "

"Good, see you tomorrow. " He said and left the pizzeria.

"P-paalam sir! " She exclaimed as she waved with a rag on her hand. She sighed and continued to clean the table. 

After that, she puts the rag in the bucket and goes to the janitor's closet to put them back.  She walked back to the party room and looked at the toys on the stage. 

Just then,  she heard voices outside of the pizzeria. She looked at the glass doors to see the bullies in her school. 

They suddenly went inside with one of their friends holding a video recorder.  They're laughing loudly and  once they saw Jaiel, they smirked evilly at her.

"Ellen, Max, guys, w-what are you doing here?" She asked trying to not look afraid.

"Oh, we're just coming here witnessing if the rumour is true. " Max said as he slung his arm around Ellen.

"What rumour? "

"About those robots coming alive in the night killing people whoever come in here, stupid. " Ellen said and rolled her eyes.

Jaiel mustered up her courage and said,  "I'm sorry but they don't because there is no such thing as that, so I suggest for you to leave this place. "

"Oh my, looks like the little shy girl decided to be tough...." Max said and then he cracked his knuckles.  "Let's see how tough you are. " He said then he punched her in the stomach making her gasp and fell on the ground clutching her stomach.

"Why can't you be more hospitable like a good Filipino you are, stupid?" Ellen said and stomped her hand with her boots making Jaiel scream in agony.

Their friends laughed as one of them recorded it. Max punched her in the stomach again making her cough blood and mucus.

"P-Please..... Stop.... " Jaiel whimpered. 

"You have no one, no friends not even a boyfriend.  You see, you aren't need to live in this world anymore. " Ellen said as she forcibly grabbed her face to face her.

Ellen punched her in the face with a diamond ring on it leaving  a scar on her cheek. Jaiel's vision became blurry nearly passing out.

Just then the lights flickered making everyone stopped what they were doing and looked around.

They looked at the stage where the animatronics are. The lights flickered again and their turned to them suddenly. The group of teenagers scrambled to the doors but it won't open nor shatter. 

Toy Freddy jumped off the stage with a clank and walked towards them. 

"Take that one! " Elle exclaimed as she pointed at the beaten up Jaiel who was lying on the ground. Toy Freddy stopped in front of Jaiel and kneeled before her. He hugged her body and stroke slowly her black hair.