New Mating

Joshua: I sit there looking into the beautiful eyes of my mate. I cannot believe I finally found her. I mean I wasn't looking but but I could not have been more happy. "Hello my little mate. It is nice to finally meet you but I do have to warn you that if you don't plan on standing soon I can't be held accountable for the things my wolf wants to do to you." She jumps up with a cute blush on her cheeks and I chuckled at how cute she was. " So little one what is your name?"

Mariah: After getting lost in his eyes and getting caught I jumped off of him. " Uummmm I'm Mariah what about you." I say this and looked down. What if he rejected me because of what happened with the twins. But he did just make a naughty reference to what his wolf wanted to do. That is unless his wolf wants to harm me.

Joshua: I see that her excitement has dropped now she looks sad. I put my finger under her chin making her look up at me. "Why the sudden change of mood. I think we need to go get to know each other better and join everyone else later. I can't possibly have a mate and not know a thing about her now can I?" She smiled brightly at me and shook her head no. I grabbed her hand she lead me to her room. So that we can talk.

Dominic: "Well I guess since the new mates are getting more acquainted then can I have some alone time with my mates." They both blushed I'm assuming it's from the last bit of alone time that we shared. I grabbed both of their hands and led them to my room. I have a great feeling about today.

Mariah: "I am happy that I found you but I have to start by apologizing I wasn't planning on not being the twins' other mate but I promise if you accept me I will forever prove my love to you." I quickly wiped a couple of tears that dropped. I can't imagine what he must think. His own mate claiming someone else and he was here when I made a fool of myself taking about how I knew they were mine.

Joshua: I wiped the tears from her eyes and gave her a kiss on her cheek causing her eyes to grow big and look at me. I chuckled a little before I spoke. "It's perfectly fine my love. I know what you felt do you forget that I am one of their protectors as well. I had feelings for them but I had someone there to explain to me what was going on where as you didn't. I do not blame you for anything. I love you too much already. So tell me a little about yourself. What do you like to do what are your interests? Hobbies? I want to know it all."

Mariah: "Thank you for accepting me. It's not really much to me. I'm kind of boring. I love to read I love volleyball. I also love food. Umm I'm 20 years old. What else you you want to know? Tell me about yourself ."

Joshua: "Well I am great at everything sports. I could definitely school you in volleyball lol. I share your love for food except my love is for creating new meals. My passion is music and now you. Can I be honest with you?" I wait for her to nod yes after her nod I continue." I am having a hard time being this close to you and controlling my wolf from marking you. I guess since you claimed another mate he feels threatened that you will leave us and he needs the security of the fully created mate bond. I'm ok though so if you are not ready I can wait. I just have to stop looking up at me with those beautiful eyes." After I said that she bit down on her bottoms lip and I could smell her arousal. "I suggest you either remove your lip from your teeth or run if you aren't ready" I growl out in a low tone but I knew she heard me due to her now panting and the increasing smell of her.

Mariah: I can't believe that he is so sexy. I thought it was only me fighting my wolf and I don't want to fight it right now. "Claim me then I never said I wasn't ready."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Another heated scene ahead again if you are not comfortable you can skip. Just look for the page splitter like the one above and read under it.)

As soon as the words left my mouth I am caught off guard. I'm picked up gently and placed in his lap.

Joshua: "Sweet sweet Mariah you do not know the beast that you are letting out." I push a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her face behind her ear. I place my nose in the crook of her neck and inhale the scent that is my mate. She smells of mint and raspberry. I exhale making sure that the heat reaches her skin. She slightly shivers in my lap electing a growl from me. I started to kiss up the side of her neck slowly giving her the time to stop me before I ravish her. She sighs and tilts her head the opposite way giving me more access.