Chapter 3

I grabbed hold of whoever bumped into me and noticed that the skin was smooth and soft smiling to myself I knew it was a girl.

"who is that".I asked curiously

"oh my God am so sorry Mr Raul I was lost in thought and I didn't see you coming I hope you are not hurt anywhere". I watched her rambled on clearly amused myself because I know that it was the voice have been thinking about since yesterday.

"well hello to you too miss Anderson nice to meet you too".

"oh my how did you know it was me or have regain back your sight". she said incredibly .
Shaking my head at her I laughed out loud.

"no have not gain back my sight and I was able to recognize you through your voice".

"really she said clearly finding what I said surprising

"yes why not I was able to recognize and know people l talked through their voice and footsteps and with a lot of practice involved".

"but why are you the only one walking through the garden alone somebody is supposed to be with you what if something happen to you".

I heard the annoyance and I was happy that she is worried about me really using that to my advantage I asked her.

"since no one is here with me miss Anderson why don't you accompany me".

"I will be happy to oblige you seeing as I was going to the same place anyway". I signed with relief not knowing that I was holding my breath

"okay then shall we".

"yes why not she said holding my hand when she saw that I went tense under her she touch quickly pulled her hand but I draw her hand back with her leading the way.

"so what were you thinking about when we bumped into each other".

"oh just this and that ".I saw that she was trying to avoid the subject but I feigned ignorance".

l ask again "what do you mean by that".

After walking silently for five minutes she finally speak up "well I work at madam Catherine house as a maid and me and my brother live together truly she gave rule that people who work for her don't go to school so I stayed and work sending my brother to school but she find fault in that saying my brother can't go to school because we live under her roof and she can do anything to us but that's not fair I want my brother to go to school even if I didn't finish am okay as long as my brother goes to school I want to move out of the house because have been feeling suffocated lately because we don't have anywhere to go.

"come to my house I blurted out surprising both of us, knowing myself I will think of the reason later but for now I have to think of a good enough reason.

"but...but you hardly know me you don't even know anything about me what if I am a killer sent out to kill you ."

"speak for yourself you are not a killer and I just want to give you a hand".

so guys did you think Sofia will accept Adam proposal or not vote and comments i need your vote and comment. So we have 1k people already ,am happy ,knowing I have your support , so feedback is important