Back in town// You're a lunatic, but you're my lunatic.

Back in town// You're a lunatic, but you're my lunatic.

"Are you excited to go home, babe?" I turned back and looked at Harvey who was looking around at the world with wide eyes as we drove. 

He nodded making Theo and Gabe giggle in unison at his facial expressions. I smiled up at Asher and he placed his hand on my thigh as he used the other to drive. 

"Where are we going?" I asked Asher and he kissed my knuckles in response. I rolled my eyes and faced forwards, he knows I hate surprises. He said he wanted to take the kids and I somewhere special since today is the day Harvey got released from the hospital. I turned the radio on and instantly, I  began to sing along to Taylor Swifts '...Ready for it?'

"Knew he was a killer first time that I saw him." I poked Asher's face and he cringed a little bit, "Wonder how many girls he had loved and left haunted. But if he's a ghost, then I can be a phantom. Holdin' him for ransom..." I began to dance and he cracked a grin. "Some, some boys are tryin' too hard. He don't try at all, though." 

I sang the entire song then Asher took my phone and put on 'Hello, I love you' by the doors and I grinned remembering the time he sat in the car, singing it at the top of his lungs. 

After about a half hour, we arrived at an art gallery. I didn't understand what was going on and why he would bring us to an art gallery but I didn't question it and followed him and the boys inside. As we walked further into the dark building I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Asher where are we?" I asked him hesitantly but he ignored me and kept walking. The further we walked in, that when I noticed it. Each 'painting' was a photograph of me, Asher, the triplets, my friends, Asher and I. I let out a small laugh, "Asher what is all this?" 

He stayed silent and the kids ran off. I went to go after them but he held me  back. "Noah. I promise you that everything is okay. You have nothing to worry about. Not about Patrick, us, the kids, my parents, I've taken care of it all and I just want to take care of you, okay?"

I nodded and he linked our hands as we walked further down the dimly lit hall. 

"Asher where did the kids go- what the hell?" I asked in complete confusion when I saw all of my family and friends standing their with the kids. I turned to face Asher but he was down on one knee with a ring in his hand. 

My mouth gaped and I stared wide eyed as he began to speak, "Noah, Marriage isn't a ring worn or a paper signed. It is not something endured but savored. It is the union of two hearts beating as one, each that would sacrifice for the other's happiness and well being. Marriage is something so beautiful that in that natural world it would be an opening rose, always with radiant petals left to unfurl to a warm sun. Perhaps that is why we give roses to those we love and often have them at our sacred unions. Marriage is the blessing we give to one another, an eternal bond of soul-mates." He sighed, "Noah Valentina Carson, you are absolutely insane. I mean bat shit crazy. You're a lunatic."

I narrowed my eyes playfully and he snorted before continuing.

"You're a lunatic, but you're my lunatic. So what do you say? Marry me?"

THE END!