Chapter 1: Jimin Sees You

A/N: first official chapter! Good luck LMAO; I don't understand why you all read my -ish.

-

You heard shuffling. It was tired shuffling; the type where one could hear feet being dragged. Feet, faces and sleepy eyes were headed off inside the large building the bus directed towards.

Groaning, you slowly moved onto your knees. Smelling and tasting iron, your brows furrowed tight when feeling the blood in your mouth. You felt the texture, tasted it, and wished to gag out and throw up. But you didn't. More importantly, for some reason, your stomach didn't respond to your active mind as you found the courage to open at your eyes.

Glancing around, the street was quiet. There were a few screams from fans holding signs and it took you a moment to dwell upon where you were. At the concert? No. You couldn't see the arena.

Standing onto your feet with a slight slip and fumble, you found yourself to wave over at the fans but none paid attention to you. All eyes were on the doors of the bus that were open when bodies quickly moved in. You followed the gazes and had your mouth part open. The backs of the boys is what you saw. And for some wild reason, you were extremely close.

You eyed the security. Frozen, your confusion grew further when the security looked pasted you, around you, away from you and across from you, but didn't dare look at you. Pursing your lips and awkwardly putting your hand down from constantly waving and trying to get some information on why you felt heavy-headed and tasted blood, your whereabouts and questions were thrown out the window so fast as you glanced into the side of the bus.

Finding the reflections of other live bodies that were across the screen, you spotted the reflection of the shops. But your reflection wasn't here. Eyes widening, you touched at your face and blinked fast but none of it helped. Head gawking down to the part of the ground you had gotten up from, your eyes slowly fell to the blood, skin, and nasty nubs that held onto the back tire for life.

Your eyes flashed in the last minutes you remembered. Everything came in quick flashes, seeping you into reality so fast.
Jonah, your best friend had let you go into the rushing crowd as a joke.
You tried to fit back the wave of fans but it didn't work, you moved with them, swimming for an escape.
Then. Then you were pushed and...

Your eyes widened. You saw the tire in your mind and how fast and dreadfully it moved onto of you. You couldn't remember the pain. You also couldn't feel the pain any longer. All you could remember was feeling sudden dead weight, screeching in pain, and having every muscle in your body cave in. You blacked out before you could even die. The last thing you held onto to with dear life was the tire that maneuvered over you.

You had hugged it so tight. It was the last thing you ever did.

Gasping for air that you didn't need. You were done with the white flashes that came all in one go. In time and slowly coming in conclusion over the events that now determined your life, your eyes moved back towards the reflection of the car.

You could finally see yourself now. After the flashes and the realization, you could see your dead body in the reflection.

Your left eye bled. It was red and looked as if an entire blood vessel combusted within the walls of your eyelid. Your bottom lip was cut and spilled red as well. Along with your entire mouth that held death.
Your face was beaten in. Your body weirdly intact and allowing you to move. You heard a few cracks at your ears as you twisted your torso, remembering the object crushing you. Confused over why your body was put together, and not completely ripped apart like what the tire and human flesh upon it made it out to be.