EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE:

"Mom!" Riley whined running up to me. "Can you tell your over grown babies to leave me and Jasmine alone?"  

Jasmine came by her side, nodding in agreement and I looked at Rhiannon and Jacob who both face palmed.

"Riley honey, they're your older brothers. Harvey, Theo and Gabe are twenty. You're sixteen. Their baby sister. It's what they do. Not only to you but to your sister too." Asher sighed as he walked in and placed his jacket and phone down. 

"Uncle Asher it's different." Jasmine crossed her arms. "All we're trying to do is talk about Leonardo DiCaprio when he was like...actually young and not an old man." 

Rhiannon let out a laugh as the three boys and their friends Jason, Eric and Dante walked in. "You sound just like us." 

"Sorry Aunt Rhiannon but it's different. It's not even her brothers. It's her brothers friends that are super protective over us." Riley stated matter of factly and both Rhi and I looked over at Asher.

"Actually. Your father and Damien were the same way over Rhiannon as Jason, Eric and Dante are over you." I laughed lightly, "It was super annoying. I know how you feel." 

"Whatever." She mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"Watch your tone." Asher stated in a warning tone as he snaked an arm around my waist and pressed a kiss to my cheek. I bit back a laugh at Riley's reaction. She reminds me a lot of myself when I was her age. The boys all ended up having their fathers personalities in the end, always getting into trouble. They decided they wanted to join Mayhem and work alongside of their father, against my wishes of course. But Riley doesn't want anything to do with it. Hayden, Asher and I's youngest daughter doesn't even know anything about it. She's only twelve and we're trying to keep all of them in the oblivion for as long as possible. 

"Mom, can Gabby sleep over tonight?" Hayden skipped into the room. "Wait. You'll say no. Daddy?" She fluttered her eye lashes and I rolled my eyes. She and Riley are such daddy's girls. The triplets are mama's boys though.

"As long as her parents say it's okay." Asher nodded and I glared up at him. "What? Jasmine's sleeping over and so are Dante, Jason and Eric." 

"What's for dinner mama number two?" Dante asked as he strut into the kitchen and swung open the fridge.

"Pizza." I stated and his face lit up before he ran down the hall and up the stairs to where the boys were. 

"Alright. We'll be by to pick Jasmine up Sunday night. Thanks again." Jacob sighed and we nodded. 

"Bye Noah," Rhiannon kissed my cheek.

"Bye Rhi. Bye Jacob." I waved goodbye to them. After they left, Asher disappeared into his office and I ordered the pizza's. The doorbell rang and I huffed before making my way down the hall in my giraffe slippers. I swung the door open and was instantly tackled by Tyler and Tyler's six kids. There's Serena, who's a year older than Riley. Then Greta, who's sixteen like Riley, then we have Wes who's fourteen, then there is the twins, Maria and Caden, they're nine, and the youngest is Iris. She's five. "Oh hey!" I laughed and hugged them all. 

"Hey! Hi! We're here too!" Cameron stumbled with her car seat as she, Marco, her kids Santiago and Emma woddled over to me. Santiago is five, Emma is three, and their newborns name is Carly.

"Hey guys." I laughed, trying not to cry. All I want is to be alone but nope. Never gonna happen. 

They all walked in my house and made themselves comfortable. I made my way upstairs and down the hall to Asher's office. I clicked it open and slowly crept in.

"No. No, Martinez has the supply. Well get it there." He growled viciously into the phone before hanging up and smiling up at me, "Hey princess." 

I huffed and walked over to his side. He pulled me into his lap and pressed a kiss to my forehead, "Everyone's here again, aren't they?" I nodded and rested my head against his chest. "It's alright. Come on," We stood up and he began to drag me out of the room.

"No!" I whined and tried to hold him back but he just dragged me down the hall without hesitation. We stopped at the little hall that went across the living room and I couldn't help but let out a grin at the sight of my entire family, and their friends laughing in the living room.

"Twenty four years ago would you have ever imagined we'd be here? You hated me." He laughed lightly and I rolled my eyes. He kissed my cheek, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled back and kissed him. 

Finally. 

"We've had our turns, it's their turns now. To navigate their way through life." Asher sighed as we looked down at Jasmine and Riley.

"I know. It's insane to think about it, I mean, Riley is a junior in high school, the boys have graduated, and Hayden is going to be in high school soon. It's insane. They're all going to be falling in love, and start branching off into their own little worlds." I stated and he nodded, linking our hands together. 

"It's all going to be okay." He stated. 

"Hey dad!" Gabe shouted with a laugh and we both looked down at him. My eyes trailed to Harvey, who was laughing like their was no tomorrow. I felt a twinge of warmth in my heart, seeing how well he is, seeing how he got to live an almost normal life, regardless of everything he'd been through. 

Asher and I went downstairs and he went to join our family in the living room, I walked into the kitchen and a few minutes later, Harvey entered. 

"Mom?" 

"Yea?" I looked up at my son who's not a little baby anymore. He's a man. It's insane.

"Can you sing me that song?" He asked awkwardly, "I just- I mean you don't have to.." 

I smiled and nodded. I nudged for him to follow me towards the piano in the living room. He sat besides me on the bench and began to press the keys.

"Well, you almost had me fooled. Told me that I was nothing without you. Oh, but after everything you've done I can thank you for how strong I have become.." I paused and Harvey smiled at me, and everyone joined in, "Cause you brought the flames and you put me through hell. I had to learn how to fight for myself and we both know all the truth I could tell I'll just say this is "I wish you farewell"...I hope you're somewhere praying...I hope your soul is changing...changing. I hope you find your peace, falling on your knees, praying." The triplets and I sang. Asher leaned against the piano and smiled down at us. 

Riley and Jasmine exchanged smiles before turning to face us. Dante, Eric and Jason smiled at the scene as well. 

God, I love everyone in this room with all my heart. My nieces and nephews all began to dance and my sisters smiled at me, with a knowing look in their eyes. 

We did it. We made it. This has always been our one wish in life, ever since we were little, to have a family, and love life. And here we are. 

After about an hour of just laughing and mindless chattering, Asher grabbed my hand and led me outside. "Where are we going?" I asked and he didn't respond as he dragged me further into the woods, "Asher what are we doing?" I giggled.

"Something spontaneous."