T W E N T Y - 9

Lonzo Ball;
It's been a month since I've asked Jada to marry me and everything's been going smooth , Last week we moved into our New house , and today we're going to six flags with the gang .

As I get out of bed I walk downstairs and here music in the gym , So I walk to the gym and see Jada doing squats .

"Yeah baby girl get that ass right ." I tell her and she laughs and stops and does crunches .

"So what time is everyone meeting up ?" I ask her .

"12 ." She says .

"Don't you think you should be wrapping this up then ?" I ask her .

"Yeah babe let me finish these last 100 squats and I'll go upstairs and start getting dress ." She says and I kiss her and let her be .

As I was in the shower , I hear Jada walk in the bathroom and then go into the closet .

"Babe what you looking for ?" I ask her .

"Looking for my jeans but I'll just wear shorts ." She says coming back in the bathroom and taking her hair out of her messy bun .

"Babe I wanna Dye my hair . " she tells me as she looks at herself in the mirror .

"Do it why you telling me ." I ask her.

"Cause if I dye my hair the color I want I don't want you to be unattracted to me ." She tells me .

"Baby I wouldn't care if you shaved your hair like Amber rose I fell in love with you for your personality not your features ." I tell her as I get out the shower with a towel on my waist .

"Babe doesn't it look like I'm getting fat to you ?" She asks me looking at herself in the mirror .

"Baby no ." I tell her kissing her cheek .

"Are you sure , I feel like I'm gaining weight ." She says .

"Jada baby breath , you are not gaining weight your the same size with more ass baby your fine ." I tell her and walk into the closet while she gets in the shower .

As she gets out the shower she's looking in the mirror .

"What's wrong now ?" I ask her .

"I have a pimple in the middle of my forehead ." She says , I've never seen Jada So insecure .

"Baby Come here ." I say and she walks to me and sits on my lap .

"What's going on ? " I ask her .

"I read some of the comments yesterday and they said I'm fat and ugly and usually I can brush it off but there was this one account and they compared me to Denise and listed all the things she did and I do and how you acted when you were with her and I don't know it just really bothered me Zo , I just wanna be your everything . " she says as tears run down her face .

"Look at me baby ? You'll never be ugly or fat to me , Denise was nothing compared to what you are baby girl , your my everything and I'm marrying you because you make me happy ." I kiss her and wipe her tears .

"I love you Zo ." She says and kisses me .

"I love you more , now get dress before we late ." I smile at her and smack her butt and she gets up and starts to get dress .

•