Stressed out

Jinkx's p.o.v 

I woke up the next day in bed next to Offender who seemed to be asleep so I quietly slipped out of his grasp and got dressed after changing my ppearance a bit tired of the color. I left and went into town to get a few things when I noticed a poster in a window with a picture of me.

"Wanted for murder, Jinkx.  Highly dangerous $6,000 reward dead or alive!" I read and started to have a panic attack. I looked around quickly to see if anyone recognized me and a man came up to me with a concerned expression.

"Ma'am are you alright?" He asked placing his hand on my shoulder and I jumped startled at the contact as my heart started beating so fast it felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. I started to struggle to breathe and the man seemed to notice.

"Ma'am please answer me are you alright!? Do I need to call an ambulance?" He asked worried and I shook my head when he said that.

"I-I'm fine"

"Are you sure? I really think you should see a doctor"

"N-no I'm alright" I said and walked away until I was a safe distance and got home as quick as possible starting to feel faint. I got inside and unintentionally slammed the door shut as I collapsed struggling to breathe while my heart continued to race.

"You're back love! How was your- JINKX!" Offender shouted and rushed to me gently picking me up and cradleing me in his arms while he rocked back and fourth shushing me as I clung to him afraid to let go. 

"You need to calm down love you're having a panic attack, just close your eyes and breathe deeply" he said and I closed my eyes but struggled to breathe.

"Breathe with my baby in..." he took a deep breath in and I did the same

"out..." he exhaled slowly and I copied his actions.

"Again. In..." I copied his actions again taking a deep breath

"And out." He exhaled again and I copied his actions once more over and over for a few minutes until my breathing went back to normal and my heart slowed. 

" Atta girl love just relax. You're okay" He cooed stroking my hair as I got through my panic attack. I looked at him rested my head on his shoulder and he smiled  seeing I had calmed down.

"Thank you"

"Anything for you dear. Now tell me love, what caused this?" He asked and I explained to him what happened

"Don't worry love I won't let anyone hurt you. You're safe" he assured and I smiled and nodded. Offender stood with me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. 

"I was planning on having some fun with you tonight but seeing the condition you're in I've changed my mind and I have something better planned." He said and sat down on the bed and sat me on his lap with my back pressed against his chest.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked confused and he smiled. 

"You'll see love" He said and started to massage my shoulders. I tensed for a moment surprised but soon relaxed. i let my eyes close relaxing more against him and moaned softly when he sucked on my sweet spot .

"That's it baby just relax, tonight's gonna be about you. Just close your eyes and let me do everything" He cooed and I tensed when he took my shirt off.

"O-Offender not tonight please. I'm not in the mood"

"Shh, its okay love don't worry" he cooed in my ear and unclipped my bra letting it fall to the ground. I calmed down and moaned softly when he started massaging my breasts and I let my eyes slide shut once more. I leaned back against him and rest my head against his shoulder as I moaned softly. While I was distracted I didn't notice Offender's tendrlis come out until they slid my pants and panties off making my eyes snap open.

"Shh, its okay love I'm not gonna hurt you just relax. everything's alright" he cooed and I bit my lip as I nodded. I moaned when one of his tendrils rubbed my clit in slow small circles and another one slid inside me. I moaned louder as it started thrusting in and out of me gently.

"Atta girl love, that's it, just relax and let me do everything. Just forget about everything and focus on here and now. " Offender purred and kissed me again as the tendril inside me sped up  making me moan louder.  He pulled away and smiled as he found my g-spot making my back arch. He kept hitting that spot pushing me closer to my end .

"Offender I'm gonna c-cum" I said and his tendril started thrusting faster and harder into me making me moan loudly as I finally came. I relaxed against him and he layed down on the bed with me in his arms. 

"I love you Offender "

"I love you too darling " he cooed and I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.