Chapter 4

Johnathan
As we walk together we started to get weird looks on other prisoners but some went back to lifting weights or socializing then I the intercom went off saying, "Hang out time" then the prisoners and also me and Evan went to the lunch room where they talked some more then me and Evan spoked,"So wait,when will the vampire blood kick in?"Evan replied,"Right about now."then I felt my heart pumping so much blood that I almost fainted then I felt my teeth growing to fangs like and then I felt my eye changing from my water-looking blue eyes into a blood-stained red eye.Then Evan grabbed me and said,"You need to learn to control it."I tried and my went back to normal than I whispered to Evan,"How many hours can a vampire survive without blood?"Evan replied also in a whisper,"Maybe a day and you can tell you are running low if your throat feels dry and you feel weak then you need blood."Then after Evan said that we heard a man screaming we ran and saw a prisoner on the floor with a stab wound on his side and the a prisoner holding a shank so I ran and tackled him to the ground then he tried to stab me but he misses me then I stood up and then I ran thrn he tries to grab Mr but I went under his legs and kicked him right on his crotch he fell in pain then security came and lifted the wounded prisoners and took them away then the intercom said,"Bed Time" so me and Evan separated and me and my cell mate were in a cell then I felt myself go weak and my throat felt dry then I looked at my cell mate then I saw fear in his eyes the I lunged towards him and covered hu mouth with my hands while I sank my fangs into him and drinked his blood then he collapsed the I licked the wound on his neck and it vanished then I went to my bunk and slept until morning.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey what a suprise that an posting another chapter so I don't know if I a going to it like one character's POV and then switch to another character in another chapter so let me know if you like that idea.