Chapter 15

*Taehyung's POV*

Y/N was taking long so I went to the front door. I opened it and found Y/N crying on her knees. I went down to her.

"What's wrong Lulu?"
"It's nothing. You should practice the songs that Namjoon gave you."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. I want to hear you sing again."
"Alright. Let's go to my room."

I carried her to my room and she sat on my bed. I sat down next to her. I turned on some music and start singing to her.

(I'm only one)
Call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away
Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
Come on (x3)
Reaching out to you, so take a chance
No matter where you go
Just know you're not alone
I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away
(Come along with me and don't be scared
I just wanna set you free
Come on (x3)
You and me could make it..
No matter where you go)
You know you're not alone
I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away
And when you're weak, I'll be strong
I'm gonna keep holding on
(Now don't you worry, it won't be long)
Darling
(And when you feel like hope is gone
Just run into my arms)
I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away (x2)

She fell asleep. Why does bad things come on good times? I look over at the songs that Namjoon hyung gave me. My feet was doing the beat since my hands are occupied. "I'm home~" I hear Jin hyung . He came to my room.

"Did anything happened when I'm gone?"
"Y/N cried for a while but she's calm down."
"What happened?"
"I don't know. Her uncle came and asked to talk to her privately."
"Family business huh?" He looked down like a mother does.
"I guess so." I look over at Y/N.
"Yah have you got the lyrics yet?"
"You really had to tell us beforehand."
"I was busy helping with my classmates with medical help."
"Morely they just want to spend time with you."
"Probably because of my beautiful face. I'm going to be a worldwide handsome guy."

I rolled my eyes and look back at Y/N. Tears were coming. She clenched my hand tightly. I lean in to listen what's she's saying. "I don't want to leave Taehyung or go to America." I was shocked. I look at Jin hyung.

"What did she say?"
"She doesn't want to leave. It seems like she's moving to America with her uncle but she doesn't want to leave."
"Oh no! Did something happen to her company?"
"I don't know."
"Can you handle it Tae?"
"Ani!" I started to cry. "I can't handle it. Both of us can't. I'm moving back to Deagu and she's going to America."
"It's not like she's gonna forget you again."
"That's what I'm afraid of! I'm afraid of her not remembering me again."
"You still gonna remember her right?"
"Yeah."
"Promise me this. If you lose Y/N to another girl you're dead to me."
"Promise."
"Tae." He sat down on the bed carefully. "It'll be alright. As long you guys remember each other. I gotta go now. I have a few more classes to go."

I nodded and he left to his university. I look at Y/N again.

"Y/N if I forget about you, don't forget about me. Jebal. If this wouldn't happen would you stay with me? Can you stay with me just one day before you leave?"

*Namjoon's POV*

"Hey let go!" I heard a shout. I went over to the voice. I saw Y/N's ex, Mark and a girl. "Come on I just wanna have fun." "Well I don't!" I went into the scene and saved the girl.

"It ain't nice to play with girls you know."
"So who cares."
"Fine. Come at me."

He threw a punch at me but I blocked it and twisted his arm. "Ow my body!" I drop his arm and there he goes on the floor.

"This is way too similar to him."
"Who?"
"Min Yoongi. The cruel person that no one approaches."
"Be glad that I didn't break all of your bones."

I took the girl and we went to the courtyard.

"Thank you."
"You're welcome uh....."
"Nayeon. Im Nayeon."
"I'm Namjoon."

The rest of the day was great. Better than my others days. My whole life was changed because of her now. Im Nayeon. What a beauitiful name. However I'm not sure if I can fall in love. I don't want to make the same mistake again. I'll from now on look at you from behind, as now's not the right moment.

*Jin's POV*

I was walking to class and I saw a girl fell down the stairs. "Are you okay?" She look up at me. "Yeah sort of." I got up and followed. "You should be careful. I'm Jin from the Medical field." "I'm Jisoo from the science field." I saw her ankle all swollen up. "Sit on the stairs. Your ankle is swollen." She sat down on the stairs and I got took out my first aid kit. I put bandage on her ankle and took her to her class. "Thank you."
"You're welcome. I gotta go now. Hope your ankle is okay in a few days. Remember to treat it." I head to class but then stopped. It's close to that day huh? If I could turn back time, I want to be the best guy in the world. Mianhae Tiffany.  I slowly walked to my class.

*Jungkook's POV*

"I'm leaving eomma!"
"Oh my baby is growing up and becoming a trainee now." Eomma cried.
"I'll call you everyday if I can."
"I'll support you my kookie baby."

We gave each other a hug and I'm off to my new home. I ring the doorbell and there was Big Bang.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!"
"Annyeonghaseyo. Come in." T.O.P sunbaenim said.
"I can't believe I'm living with Big Bang."
"Only for a few years. We'll be teaching you everything you need to know as a trainee and an idol. Are you up for the challenge?" G-Dragon sunbaenim said.
"Ne!"
"Go rest for today. We'll start training tomorrow and you can call us hyung by our real names." Taeyang sunbaenim lead me to my room.
"Ne sun- Taeyang hyung."

He smiled and left. I put away my clothes and my suitcase. I jumped onto my bed happily. I was rolling back and forth. The direction my heart looks towards, the day I want to run towards there. I'm now running towards my dreams. "Oh eomma!" I took out my phone and called eomma. "Oh eomma....."

*Y/N's dream*

"No don't leave me!" "Don't leave me Taehyung!" Taehyung was far away from me. He was leaving me behind. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Y/N.....Mianhae......Saranghae.......Forgive me......"