15

Your POV:

I couldn't get jungkook out of my head... maybe it was because I was really embarrassed. I didn't know why jungkook suddenly got sullen after blowing my hair off my face and then laughing in the same face at the ducky pin.

I was blushing when jimin told me I was the cutest duck...

I mean come on!! The cutest person on this planet thought I was the cutest. I needed to jump up and down but i had to control because i was still in the dressing room.

"Take the pin off," jungkook said and i jumped out of my reverie where jimin kept repeating that i was the cutest duck in a sing song voice.

"Huh?"

"You look ridiculous. Take it off."

He sounded stone cold and I gulped.

What in the world happened to him?

I took it off and silently went back to working on his hair. Something told me not to probe right then. He might just kill me just with that intense stare.

I reviewed this scene over and over in my head trying to make sense as i walked to work, but to no avail.

So I decided I'd just apologize to jungkook if he minded the crap i say without thinking.

And suddenly all my stupid mistakes flashed before my eyes...

Why in the world did he even become friends with me? I had flat out lied to his face about not being an army... and oh my God.. the thing about younger guys. He ought to hate me. Maybe he realized that now and decided to..

I couldn't even bear to complete the sentence.

I'll just apologize.

Oh right, bts might not be at the company today. I HATE LIFE!

I sat in the dressing room and sighed. There wasn't anything to do but i couldn't go home or Minho would be suspicious.

Telling myself I'd apologize the next i see jungkook, i took out my laptop and played the horror movie I'd been dying to watch for a while now.

I jumped and fell square on my ass when someone pulled one earplug out.

Jungkook.

I looked at him, my heart beating like crazy as he laughed at me. Then like a gentleman he'd forgotten he was, pulled me off the floor.

"You should look at your face," he laughed. Then raised an eyebrow, "what were you watching anyway that you fell so comically on being caught?" There was that smirk on his face again. I was on fire again, for all sorts of reasons.

"A h-horror movie.."

"Let's watch it together then!," he said tilting his head to look at me.
"You're not mad at me anymore...?," i asked, a little fazed by his complete change of demeanour.
"Why would i be mad at you?"
"Well.. you sounded mad.. suddenly.. yesterday," i said in a small voice so i was sure he couldn't have heard me.
"I can never be mad you, ducky," he smiled goofily at me.

I think i melted right there. I felt myself melt like chocolate on a stove.

"I'm still sorry... for all the stupid things I've said and done." Well as long as we were getting this out of the way.

He leaned in suddenly and looked me dead in the eye. "I like you because of all the stupid things," he said meaningfully and i felt my heart beat in my ears. How was i still standing?

He flicked my nose and chuckled. "Alright, blush all you want but while we watch the movie."

He took my laptop in the big room where we played tekken and turned on the big flat screen.

"It's been so long I've gotten time to watch a movie. Let's watch it properly then since we can't go to a theatre," he said and i realized it really had been a busy few months for bts. What with the promotions and the incident with antis.

"Glad to entertain you," I smiled and sat on the floor while he took the couch behind me.

I deliberately sat away because it would have been awkward to sit together and watch a movie.

...it was a bad idea because i was scared shitless. Jungkook had turned the lights off and i felt like i was alone in the room and Samara Morgan would come right out of the damn huge screen...

There was a scary scene and i screamed a little and turned around quickly so i wouldn't see the gruesome death...

...and bumped into someone as my lips collided with.. a neck?

I fell back and saw jungkook sitting behind me, on the floor.

"What.. how.. when..?," yeah, i was incoherent. The scare and shock rendered me senseless.

"When you were busy nibbling on your fingers trying not to scream," he said, amused.

I felt a sting on my lip and realized it had burst.

Jungkook got up and turned on the lights. There was blood on his neck. I gasped.

"I'm so sorry!! I'm sorry! I didn't know i hurt you! I'm so-," but he broke in.
"If you apologize one more time."
I shut up instantly.
"You cut your lip. It's your blood. And I'm sorry for sitting behind you without letting you know... it's just that.. i was scared..," he looked at his feet.

Awwww uri seagull!! He's so cute! If I could just..aahhh!! Why so cute, jungkook? Why?

When I didn't say anything, he looked up and his expression changed to cold again. "Don't look at me like I'm a kid or a puppy."

I was taken aback. What?

"I didn't mean to- I'm sorry." I didn't know what else to say. I looked down and remembered I'd kissed his neck accidentally and blushed. "I'm sorry about the...k-ki-kiss too.. it must have hurt.. I'm sorry.."

"Hurt?," he raised his eyebrow.
"I mean i just rammed into you.." And I'm just an ordinary little shit so it must have hurt your ego too.

There was that unreadable expression on his face again as he said, "Let's watch the movie." He was smirking.

Okay his mood swings are scarier than the movie itself.

I sat back down but this time i was aware he was behind me.

I was so absorbed in the movie that i literally jumped a little when i felt jungkook's breath on my head. He had come closer.

Aww he's scared~~

But my breath hitched in my throat when he removed my hair from my shoulder and leaned in... and kissed my neck.

I gasped out loud and froze.

I felt him smile against my ear as he whispered, "Did that hurt? I don't think so."

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

A/N: okay who else died? 😂😂😂 that's him wiping the blood off 😏😏 I'm so dead I'm sorry 😂

and also, idek whats up with my wattpad because it keeps publishing the draft so idk if you can comment or even read.. 😭