T H I R T Y

Jada Dollas ;
For these past couple of weeks I've been planning on telling my dad about me and Zo's engagement , the only people who know about our engagement is Dmo and Kc , But we plan on telling the rest of his family over a nice dinner and I mean I would invite my family but my dad doesn't like Zo as much as he use to , he's still trynna get me to be with markelle , he went as far as setting me and markelle on a blind date , and it ended with me and markelle kissing , have I told Zo ? No and I don't plan on it either .

As of right now , I'm on my laptop looking for venues to have the wedding at , we still haven't picked a date yet .

"Good morning baby ." Zo says coming downstairs and kissing me .

"Good morning babe ." I smile as he's in his practice uniform looking like a snack .

"What you look at ?" He asks me .

"Venues ." I smile .

"Babe just relax you worry to much ." He says .

"Babe I want it to be perfect though ." I pout .

"Jada stop worrying about things you have no control over okay ." He says and I nod and he kisses me .

"I love you baby I'll see you at 3 ." He says and leaves and I continue to look for venues .

As I was working on my computer , I suddenly have to throw up .

My body's been super weird lately , I'm hungry all the time , I have to pee every 5 seconds , and Zo thinks I'm tripping but I've been gaining weight that's why I've been working out so much .

As I wash my hands , I walk back to the kitchen to continue looking for venues .

As of right now Kc and Izzy are here helping me out , I love these two .

"Oh I found a place ." Kc says and I look over her shoulder .

"There booked I called them earlier ." I tell her .

"Damn it ." She says .

"Jada your finally getting boobs ." Kc says .

"Shut up hoe ." I smile .

"Ooh you know what that means ." Izzy says .

"No I don't what does it mean ?" I ask her .

"Someone has a bun in the oven ." She says and I laugh .

"Your extremely funny me having a kid , yeah okay ." I smile .

"Well j you have been gaining a little weight ." Kc says .

"No body stays the same size forever ." I laugh .

"Okay be in denial all you want but in 9 months when a cute ass baby pops out don't say we didn't predict it ." Izzy says and I laugh , they tripping .

As of right now Zo just got back home and were getting ready to go out to dinner with his family to deliver the great news about us getting engaged .

"Babe have you seen my watch ?" He asks me as I'm still downstairs .

"Which one ?"I call .

"I found it , but baby you got a call from someone named Maggie ." He says and hands me my phone , Maggie is Markelle , I changed his name to Maggie So Zo wouldn't be so angry .

As he hands me my phone I walk upstairs and call markelle back .

"What's up ?" I say as he answers the phone .

"Nothing we just haven't talked in a minute ." He says .

"Yeah it's kind of not the time right now I've been super busy ." I explain to him .

"Jada i love you , you got me hooked baby ." He says .

"Markelle I'm engaged to Zo , I'm sorry ." I tell him .

"So you've been leading me on this whole time ?" He asks me .

"Markelle it was a mistake and you know it I'm sorry ." I tell him .

"How would Zo feel if I told him I ate his fiancé out ?" He asks me .

"Markelle I'm done with this conversation goodbye ." I say and hang up and continue to get dress .

As I was getting dress I throw up all over the bathroom floor .

"Baby you okay?" Zo asks me walking .

"Yeah ." I say cleaning my mouth .

"Eww what the hell did you eat today ?" He asks me and I just roll my eyes and start cleaning it up .

(Jada's outfit

(Jada's outfit.)

As I finish getting dress I unplug the straightener and we head outside to the lambo and we start to head to the restraunt .

As we were heading to the restraunt , I start to feel sick again .

"Can you pull over real quick ?" I ask him and he nods and I open the door and throw up .

"Baby are you okay ?" He asks me .

"Yes , do we have some water in here ?" I ask looking around and he hands me a water bottle , I'm probably dehydrated .

As we get to the restaurant Zo opens my door and we walk inside and meet up with his family .

"Hey guys ." I smile and hug everyone .

"Hey Jada I love your dress girly ." Tina says .

"Aww thank you . " I smile and hug Lavar .

"Hey Lavar . " I smile .

"Hey Ms . Jada ." He smiles and I hug Dmo , Gelo , Austen , John , Eli , And then melo .

"What can I get y'all for drinks ?" The waiter asks us .

"Can I just have water with no ice ." I smile and he nods and takes everyone else's drink orders .

As of right now we're all waiting for our food to come out , I honestly don't know how everyone's gonna react when we tell them were engaged .

"Mom , dad , Family , We gotta tell y'all something very important ." Zo says and I smile .

"Your not pregnant are you ?" Melo says and I laugh .

"No she's not pregnant ." Zo laughs .

"So what is it son ?" Lavar asks Zo and we both stand up .

"Were getting married ." He smiles and shows everyone my ring (a/n: her rings in the top )  .

"Damn bro balling congrats ." Gelo says and I smile .

"I knew it , I'm proud of you son ." Lavar says and hugs me and him and I hug Tina.

Telling Zo family is done , Next telling my family , dear Lord give me strength .

|| How do y'all feel on Jada cheating on Zo and not telling him ? Comment.
5 votes and 5 comments .
Zoe 💓 ||