Chapter 44

One year later.

Lilly threw back her head as Allen held her down on his desk as he thrusted into her. He heaved and smirked as he looked down on her, "So, where were you for two hours? I'll bang the answer out of you."

Lilly smirked as she signed as he continued his roughness, "Is that how you treat the mother of your child?"

Allen's smirk disappeared as he tried to gain his thoughts. He pulled her straight up close to his face, "Come again?"

Lilly was still trying to catch her breath smiling as she signed, "Are you happy?" Her eyes searched his for the answer.

He quickly pulled her to him and deeply kissed her. He lifted her off of his desk and carried her to his office couch. He smiled as he took her slowly.

Lilly pushed his chest up so he could see her, "I should have told you later."

Allen smiled as he quickened his thrust. Lilly closed her eyes as her mouth slightly eased open. Allen was amazed how much more beautiful she seemed since she was now caring his child. "This is going to be difficult."

Lilly signed with worry, "What?"

"I'm not got to be able to keep my hands off of you." He growled as he was getting close.

Lilly smiled, "Don't stop." She bit her bottom lip as as she circled her legs around his waist to make him go deeper.

"Lilly..? Oh God.." Allen roughly grabbed her hip as he thrusted deep into her as they came together.

Lilly laid awake as Allen was fast asleep. She made little circles around her lower belly with her fingertips as she thought to herself, "Let's let him sleep through the night before we tell him. Who wouldn't be excited over twins?"

The end