Jack Maynard- The Girlfriend Tag

I don't know if this gif is working but it's amazing ^ 😍

You and Jack were sat on your bed in front of his camera and lights about to film the girlfriend tag.

" Ready?" Jack asked looking nervous.

Jack was always worried that you'd get hate from the fans that would make you feel sad. You got one or two hate comments but brushed them off because you have thick skin and most the fans were so lovely and loved you.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" You exclaimed making him chuckle.

"Okay here we go" He said and hit record on the camera.

"Hello everybody! I'm here with a special person today!" Jack looked at you.

"That's meeee!" You announced.

Jack rolled his eyes.

"Yes I am here with my annoying but-" Jack began but you punched his arm.

"HEY!" You complained.

"But AMAZING girlfriend." He laughed.

You were both laughing now.

"Anyway I realised y/n hasn't been on my channel much so we're filming the girlfriend tag! I asked you guys for questions" He explained.

"So let's get started! What is the last thing you to argued about?" He read from his phone.

"What the best flavour of milkshake is" You laughed.

"Ohh yeah" He laughed too.

"It's chocolate!" You yelled.

"No it's definitely vanilla" He insisted.

"In fact why don't you guys tell us who's right" He suggested.

You mouthed "Me" and pointed to yourself.

"Nope" He said and shoved you lightly so you fell backwards on to the bed.

"You know I'm right" You said loudly as you sat back up.

"Whatever" He rolled his eyes playfully.

You giggled.

"What was the first thing you noticed about it each other?" He read the next question.

"Umm" You said thinking.

"Figure, butt *cough,cough* oh I meant eyes obviously" He joked.

You rolled your eyes.

"I actually noticed your eyes first I think." You answered.

"I mean who wouldn't" He said and winked making you giggle.

You answered a few more questions and laughed a lot.

"Last question!" Jack announced.

"Ooh lets end on a deep question" He said scrolling through the questions on his phone.

"Aw this ones cute, what made think "damn what made you want to date him/her?" He asked.

"Ooh this question is cute!" You said.

"You're answer?" He asked.

"Umm I think it was the stupid jokes you told me when we first met. I loved the fact you knew the jokes were horrible but told them anyway" You laughed.

"Wow thanks" He teased.

"And your answer?" You asked.

"Well Umm I liked the way you had a spark in your eyes. You are just such a happy and whenever I'd speak to you no matter how sad I was you made me feel happy." He said sweetly.

"Awww that was so sweet" You blushed.

His face went a bit red as well.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek lightly.

"Well that's it for this week, thank you for watching!" He said goodbye and then ended the video.

Reading through the comments later made you smile so much, his fans were so sweet!
-

Comments

Chelseylolll: Omg the way he looks at her #relationshipgoals.

Mia889: Their argument about milkshake 😂😂

Jackmaynardloverrr: I need to find me someone who looks at me the way Jack looks at y/n

Avagrace: The way he looks at herrr!

Ria1245: I want a relationship where we argue about things like milkshake.

Pipppyy: Ship then so much!